1.16.2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe


I'm usually not drawn to a lot of Too Faced products because of their cutesy and sometimes bulky packaging; however, receiving a Sephora gift card for Christmas was all it took for the packaging of a certain blush palette to instantly seem more bearable (not to mention, I needed another blush like I needed another leg, but if it's a gift....). Aesthetics aside, I absolutely cannot fault the Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush Wardrobe ($36) for what's on the inside. I'll just say now, though, that if blushes typically don't last 16 hours on you, neither will these. Across the board, these are well pigmented and have a good, but not exceptional, wear time (8-10 hours for me). There is a stunning range of wearable blush shades in varying finishes from matte to satin to soft shimmer. I could not agree more with the term 'blush wardrobe.' This palette truly has all you need, in terms of cheek color.

L to R: Love Hangover, Baby Love, I Will Always Love You, How Deep Is Your Love, Justify My Love, Your Love Is King
I'd ummmed and ahhhed over Baby Love for several months but could never justify the purchase of another nude blush. Unsurprisingly, it's one of my favorites in the palette. What came as a surprise to me, however, was how much I adore the other shades, too. Justify My Love, a shade I quickly deemed obviously too cool-toned for me, warms up beautifully on my cheeks and doesn't look too pale or stark against my complexion. Your Love Is King is like the plum blush for beginners. It's pigmented without being overly so, so it's still easy to apply and blend out with much less risk of going overboard. My other favorite in the palette is I Will Always Love You, which is probably also the shade most unique to my collection. It's a shimmery peachy-orange that livens up my complexion in an instant.

Wearing I Will Always Love You
I'm always a sucker for anything that's a good value for money, and seeing as how this palette contains as much product as two full-sized blushes but costs only $10 more than one blush and provides you with all six shades in the range, I think it's a no-brainer. I've been loving incorporating it into my routine each morning, and it's pretty exciting opening up the palette and seeing so many gorgeous shades to choose from, each so different from the next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...