12.26.2015

A Fun Skincare Pick-Me-Up: Dr. Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask

I have an arsenal of masks that excel at providing hydration, purification and exfoliation, but when I read about the Oxygen Facial Flash Recovery Mask, the promise of something new and different piqued my interest.

The Dr. Brandt Oxygen Facial Flash Recover Mask ($69) is aimed at perking up tired, dull and lackluster skin, and although the effects are subtle, I find it to be a fun skincare pick-me-up, especially after a long day or in preparation for a big event. It feels unlike anything I've tried before. It goes on light and clear, initially, but it immediately starts to foam up and bubble intensely (not tingling...it actually kinda tickles more than anything). After a few minutes, once the bubbles have subsided and the mask goes back to its original, clear state, it's ready to be rinsed off. It leaves the skin feeling softly hydrated, revitalized and invigorated, managing to do so in the quickest, gentlest way possible. 

The mask is more of a nice-to-have than a true must-have, but I'm always impressed when brands think outside the box and release products that are different and interesting. Well done, Dr. Brandt. Well done.



Disclosure: This product was sent to me for consideration for a review. I am not affiliated with the company, nor am I getting paid for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are based solely on my own experience with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...