11.10.2015

The Workhorse: MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy


I decided it was time to dedicate an entire post to a product that has been a constant in my makeup bag for the past 6+ weeks: MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy ($16.50). It's a popular product, and with good reason. It applies smoothly, is creamy but not too creamy, and it gives you enough time to work with it and smudge it, if you so wish, before setting and lasting all day. The shade is a rich and warm shimmery chocolate brown; basically, perfection in pencil form.

I love Teddy applied to my top and/or lower lash lines, depending on the look. It suits easy and effortless eye looks when messily smudged on, but it also looks stunning when sharpened and used to apply a more precise winged liner. It's not so dark that it appears black, so it's softer for daytime, and the shimmer keeps it from looking flat.

It's no secret I'm a fan of warm, shimmery brown tones on my eyes, and Teddy has just been doing it for me lately. It's definitely been the workhorse of my everyday makeup bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...