11.01.2015

My Sephora Holiday Sale 2015 Wishlist

It's the sale beauty addicts wait all year for! The Holiday Shopping Event at Sephora starts November 6th for VIB Rouge, and because makeup is the only area of my life where I don't procrastinate, I thought I'd share my makeup and skincare wishlists that I've been crafting for the past several weeks.

MAKEUP
I swear those three eyeshadows are not all the same shade. I haven't even tried to hide my love for my Make Up For Ever eyeshadow palette, and I think this might be the opportune time to expand my collection. I'm having a moment with this terra-cotta/burnt red-brown type of shade, and I can't decide among the shades M608, S604 and M738. Would it be overkill to have a terra-cotta themed eyeshadow trio? :) :: Link here ::

I've been using a dinky little 100-point perk sample of BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal for the past couple weeks, and I've decided that it finally warrants a purchase. Realistically speaking, I'd never finish (or even hit pan, for that matter) a full-sized one, so as luck would have it, there's currently a set of minis of the pressed and liquid versions of Opal for only $20. :: Link here ::

I told myself I wasn't going to allow myself to pick up another nude-ish gloss until I finished MAC Boy Bait, and seeing as how I'm now scraping the sides of that tube with the  doe foot applicator, I don't think it's unreasonable to add one to my wishlist. NARS Chelsea Girls is the one that made the cut. Enough swatching and fawning over it - it needs to be mine now:: Link here ::

I've been yearning for more berry polish shades, as that's one area in which my collection is lacking. I really want a super shiny, gel-like formula, too, and after swatching Ciate Napa Valley from the Olivia Palermo collection, I think this could be the winner. I'm a bit turned off by the price tag though, so I'm not sure if I'll actually end up picking this one up, or if I'll just continue lusting after it. :: Link here ::


SKINCARE
My skincare wishlist is actually comprised of all repurchases. I'm in love with using the Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream at night, because it's extra thick, hydrating and luxurious, so when I saw it in a set with four Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Masks for the same price as the eye cream alone, it was a given that this would be on my to-buy list. :: Review here :: Link to the set here.

Inconveniently for me, I only have one more use left out of my current bottle of L'Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil (couldn't it just make it to the sale?!), so I'm going to be using other products for about a week or so until I can repurchase it. I might just need to bite the bullet and order multiples, to be honest, since I know I'll definitely use them up throughout the year. :: Review here :: Link here ::

I'll also be replenishing my supply of the NUDE Skincare Detox Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash*. I was lucky enough to be able to come across this product after winning it in a giveaway by NUDE Skincare last year, but I'm hooked. I use this religiously twice a week, and I like that it's quite an intensive exfoliator. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, smooth, and interestingly enough, hydrated as well. :: Review here :: Link here ::

The last product on my list is also the least glamorous by far - Murad Clarifying Body Spray*. I'm currently on my second bottle, and believe me when I say this stuff works! If you have issues with breakouts on your chest or back, this will be your savior. Yes, it's pricey, but because I've seen results, I don't ever want to be without it. :: Review here :: Link here ::

What's on your Sephora wishlist?


Disclosure: Products denoted with (*) were either sent to me for consideration for a review or won in a giveaway. I am not affiliated with either company, nor am I getting paid for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are based solely on my own experiences with the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...