4.03.2015

#LoveLoccitane + Get Their Hand Cream for FREE!

The people at L'Occitane reached out to me recently so that I could my readers know about an amazing promotion going on where you can get their amazing hand cream for free! I currently have a big tube of their Shea Butter Hand Cream sitting on my nightstand, and I often have one of their travel-sized tubes in my bag. Believe me when I say you need to try them. Not only are they supremely hydrating, but they leave my hands feeling so soft and supple, and they're available in so many great scents.

All you have to do to score yourself some free hand cream is visit their site here and follow the prompts, which include:

1. Liking L'Occitane on your favorite social network
2. Sharing with your friends 
3. Entering your email address

After you've completed those steps (it took me all of maybe 20 seconds), you'll receive an email with a unique code that you can take to any L'Occitane boutique by Sunday, April 12th to redeem for a free 10ml Hand Cream duo in an exclusive L'Occitane Collector's Tin! It's also redeemable online with purchase.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...