1.06.2014

Top 13 of 2013

Happy New Year to each and every one of you! Though it's a bit late, I still wanted to post my overall favorite beauty products of last year. My top 13 products of 2013 included nine products newly discovered within the year and four products I continued to love from 2012. Enjoy!



Beautysets - WWFM's Top 13 of 2013


In terms of complexion favorites, the Diorskin Nude BB Creme and Hourglass Immaculate Foundation were both staples in my routine. Although I think I probably favored Dior's effortlessly light and slightly dewy finish just a bit more, the Hourglass was a godsend for my oily skin during the summer months. 

I discovered the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer this year, and it's also the best under-eye concealer I've tried to date. For blemishes and redness, however, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer continued to prevail. 

Since I reached a whole new level of pale this year, my love for the warm glow achieved only with Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder in 30 surpassed any obsession I previously had with my other bronzers or bronzer substitutes. Burberry Light Glow Tangerine Blush was a 2012 purchase that was hands down my most loved blush in 2013, and Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder's subtle, barely-there glow was a highlighting favorite.

On my lips, I wore NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee most days for a moisturized and healthy looking pout, and Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Sancerre was a long-lasting, bold lip go-to.

Although my choice eyebrow product changed a couple times in 2013, in the end, Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil in Stone Gray ended the year on top. As a surprise to no one who is familar with this blog, LORAC PRO Palette continued its reign in 2013 as my eyeshadow palette of choice, and Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara and Physicians Formula Eye Boost 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum rounded out the 2012 purchases that made it to the top in 2013.

Bloglovin'. Twitter. Instagram.

24 comments:

  1. LOVE your faves girl. I think you have amazing taste and love everything you post! I bought the Chanel Les Beiges 30 because of you, and can't go a day without it now so thank you! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try the dior bb cream. i've heard nothing but good things about it, and it's showed up in a good couple blogger/youtubers' 2013 faves! and the burberry tangerine blush - you've pretty much sold me on that one :)

    rachel x
    blush&brunch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the Hourglass foundation but I love the Mineral Veil primer and the NARS concealer. Several others on your list on on my 'to try' list. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome products! I have 3 of the NYX butter glosses, so happy that the brand have finally reached AUstralia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing this!!!! :) You have such awesome taste in makeup products. I've always followed most of your likings, and they end up being some of my favorites! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the Lorac Pro Palette so bad. I have heard its fantastic. The colour range is right up my street
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year, Tiffany! Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight is on its way to me. I hope I'll love it as much as you do! For the past year, the highlighter I used the most is Chanel Poudre Signee de Chanel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Tarte concealer too, but my current shade is just a little bit "off." I think they extended the shade range since I purchased so I need to swatch and find a better match. I bought the PF eyeliner recently and really need to photograph it already so I can wear it. I keep hearing such great things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You totally put that Stila and BITE on my radar! Happy new year, Tiffany! Love you and your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great round-up! I must try those NYX Butter Glosses start! And that Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh, thank you so much, Tracy! So nice of you to say. I'm so happy you love the Chanel powder too! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both are must-haves for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Let me know if and when you end up trying out any of the others, Kristi! I loved the Mineral Veil Primer when I used it years ago too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Emma! Do you love the glosses too? I'm guessing so since you have 3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! That makes me so happy to hear :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Sunny! Happy New Year to you too! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the highlighter. I can't compare to the Chanel one since I don't have that one, but I bet the Chanel is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't wait to hear what you think of the PF liner! It's so easy to apply and it lasts really, really well on me. I think when I bought the concealer, the shade range had already been extended, so my is a pretty good match. Hopefully you can test out some of the other shades soon! I love the formula.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! Thanks, Liz. You know I love you and your blog as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. You should swatch is sometime, Shana! It's an amazing goes-with-everything blush!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Annick! Yes, you definitely need to try the NYX glosses and the Bite lip creams. Both are fantastic formulas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many products I've had my eyes on for ages are all featured here. From Diorskin Nude BB Cream, Burberry Light Glow Tangerine Blush right down to the LORAC PRO Palette, all Tiffany influenced lustings of course.... Here's another appropriate title for this post: Diane's wishlist for 2014. haha :D No but seriously....... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's definitely on my list of things to do the next time I'm at Nordstrom! ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous stuff on your list! I got lots of fun things last year, some awesome affordable palettes and tried out lots of foundations! But this year I'm aiming for more high end foundations, concealers and also trying somethings from burberry and tarte! Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...