12.18.2013

Spill It.

Sarah Villafranco of Osmia Organics recently tagged me in the 'Spill It' tag, otherwise known as what's in my makeup bag right this moment.

I don't often carry around a makeup bag day to day, preferring instead to simply toss a few too many lip products into my handbag and call it a day. It's the only thing I really reapply throughout the day anyway. But, since I just got back from a short 3-day cruise, the contents of my Betsey Johnson makeup bag are a bit more well rounded than usual.

The spill:
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
Make Up For Ever Sharpener
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Burberry Tangerine Blush
L'Occitane Rose Hand Cream
Chanel Les Beiges Powder 
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil
Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil
MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick
Revlon Tweezers
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Smashbox Foundation Primer
C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm
Nivea Lip Butter
NYX Creme Brulee Butter Gloss
Sonia Kashuk Sheer Pink Lust Lip Colour
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara

Eeek! Kind of a ridiculous amount, no? Skincare was separate, of course (I'll save that for another day). And, in case you're curious, I also had my trusty LORAC PRO Palette on hand, but it didn't fit inside my bag :) 

I tag J. from Lil Lady's Life, Jessica from Getting Cheeky, Monika from Rocaille Writes, and Joyce from Bronzer Bunny.

Spill it, ladies.

26 comments:

  1. So much goodies. Do you have any thoughts yet on the Real Techniques Miracle sponge? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually keep my makeup bag minimal, but since you were on a cruise, I guess it would be handy to have more stuff :-) You can't have one too many lip products in your bag, Tiffany! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging me!!! <3 i was totally thinking about doing this anyway, cause I've been trying to focus on a bag (and a half) of products that i'm trying to use! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW kudos to you for fitting all that in there haha! I only have lip balms, lip gloss and lipsticks in my purse with me. I can't be bothered to touch up makeup if I'm out. LAZY over here haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny! Love it! I may just have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE your cosmetics bag. It's so cute.

    xx Lauren // Dirty Blonde Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd probably have more stuff for a 3 day trip! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try one of the NYX Butter glosses, they look so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. EVERYTHING IN THIS BAG IS SO FUN, HAHAHAHA. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a list! Loving it! My makeup bag is tired and ready to be traded in so it's time for me to do a cull before blindly transferring everything across to my new one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many of my favorites! What do you think about the Real Techniques Sponge and the Tarte Concealer?
    http://youarebeaut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I love it! It's been great with applying my foundation lately because my skin has been dry and flakey, and for some reason, with the sponge, I don't see the flakiness on my skin the way I do when I use a brush.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for making me feel better, Lily! ;) I'm normally much worse with lip products - they seem to make it into my bag but they never make it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that palette too, Stephanie! It's still my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. No problem! Thanks for doing it! I watched the video when you posted it - just forgot to comment! 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  16. I normally only carry lip products with me too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried so hard to keep it as "minimal" as possible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You would love the formula, Jennie! It's so moisturizing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh, have you bought a new bag already? Change is always fun too :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love both! I'm going to review the sponge within the next week or two, and I should get around to reviewing the Tarte concealer at some point too. I just realized after you mentioned it that I've never really talked about the concealer before. I love it for my under eye area :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it so much! I'm thinking of getting Burberry Blossom blush next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. You had me at yes. ;) My skin is in the exact same condition. It's so dry so I'll definitely pick it up soon. Thanks Tiffany :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. no worries :) It was fun! hoped you liked it haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...