11.19.2013

Will Work for Makeup's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: THE MINIMALIST

Part II of my gift guide showcases a selection of products carefully chosen with that minimalistic beauty in mind; you know, the one who slicks on a touch of gloss, gives her brows a quick groom through and calls it a day? Yeah, her. These gifts will simply enhance what her mama gave her, sans all the bells and whistles.



Beautysets - Will Work for Makeup's Gift Guide: MINIMALIST



:1: Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 $59 ::
Even if she's not an everyday wearer of eyeliner, every girl needs at least a few solid liners in her arsenal she can rely on to add definition and drama to her look when the occasion arises. The inclusion of the bright liners is just the cherry on top.

:2: 
Sephora Collection Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set $60 ::
This set of seven brushes contains all the key players to cover most all of a minimalist's beauty application needs, including face, eyes and brows.

:3: Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors Set $40 ::
Three full-sized, moisturizing tinted lip gloss/balm hybrids for less than the price of two? Go ahead and snag an extra set for yourself...I won't tell ;) And, did I mention they smell like sweets?

:4: 
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector $41 ::
This skin illuminator comes in four shades (Moonstone is pretty universally flattering), and the stuff is basically foolproof. Faking that dewy, radiant glow has never been easier. Don't worry if she's not a fan of foundation - this can work its magic on its own.

:5: LORAC PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette $38 ::
Six neutral eyeshadows suitable for both day and night looks, two gorgeous blushes and a bronzer? Buy her this, and she won't need much else.


14 comments:

  1. I'm a minimalist in most things, but beauty is definitely not one of them ;) Still, I absolutely adore the no-make, just slightly polished look... The shimmering skin perfector is kind of the epitome of that, I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even for the minimalistic beauties out there they should try a You Celebrity Inspired Makeup Kit. It comes with everything you need for the look and you can even manipulate the products custom to your preference. I love mine and I am a minimalistic person, but I like to have fun sometimes with my makeup. Here's the link of where you can buy them www.amazon.com/shops/youmakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the Clarins lip perfectors, I feel like I need all of the newest shades even though I really don't! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorac Pro has definitely caught my attention. Hello travel-friendly for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clarins set! That's for moi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these choices, I think the Lorac is a great idea for beauty minimalists!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the Lorac Pro To Go palette. It's so travel friendly! And many wouldn't think this, but you can create SO many looks. Love it! PS: These posts are super helpful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i bought that clarins set because I swear by them ! its a great deal too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfectors and the BECCA Shimmer Skin Perfector! Such good staple products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Lorac Pro To O is amazing! A sure love or anyone! I will take one of each please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree on 3 and 5! I'm no minimalist but have had my eye on the Lorac Pro to Go for a while. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man been wanting those clarins glazes for a while! almost put one in my basket but decided to hold off...but still want!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yayay! I actually don't need #3 because I already have 2 of the 3 shades, but I want Pro To-Go too. It seems perfect for travelling and I already know the quality is great because it's LORAC :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're really nice, especially for people who like having more natural looking lips with just a bit of tint. I can even use them when my lips are feeling parched if I don't have lip balm on hand, and they get the job done because they're really hydrating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...