10.07.2013

The Monday Post #3


Monday is by far the gloomiest day of the week for me, followed by Sunday simply because it precedes Monday. Hopefully, The Monday Post will give you some beauty inspiration and help you get through the week! 

Favorite beauty read/viewing: Liz from Beauty Reductionista introduces the idea of a "Later List," and I'm on board. For anyone who has ever struggled with balancing the constant want vs. need for more, her post is a must-read.

Beauty goal: My goal this week is to stop touching my face throughout the day. Seems simple enough, but I have a feeling I may fail miserably. As I sit typing this, I caught myself touching my chin, and surprise, surprise, I tend to have the most breakouts on my chin. Wish me luck!

Product Rediscovery: Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya - I always see it out of the corner of my eye sitting on my dresser when I'm doing my makeup in the morning, and I just recently started using it again and was reminded of how fantastic it is. I find it really moisturizing, and the peachy shade goes with just about everything.

Beauty lust: I have a feeling I'm nearing the end of my much loved Pai Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, and I'm just itching to try something new for my morning cleanse. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is currently at the top of my list.

Most looking forward to: Sunshine! Last week was straight up miserable with all the rain (not to mention traffic caused by the rain), so I'm excited for a bit more sun this week, starting Tuesday (more showers on Monday apparently, ugh). To say I miss California weather would be a vast understatement!


Hope you all have a great week!

17 comments:

  1. Happy Monday lovely! I hope you have a lovely week <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely sympathize with the goal of not touching one's face - I do it constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I touch my face most when I watch TV. So, I just don't watch much TV nowadays. LOL! Definitely keep bumps at bay. I started the Monday sick but good news is I received a few packages to keep me happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Tiff! Glad people can relate. :)



    Monika (Rocaille) below actually had a fantastic post on keeping hands off the face some time last year! I do the chin thing all the time while sitting in front of the computer when I'm reading something.



    It was raining here all weekend and this morning but now the sun is finally out. Yay! Hope you have a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! I also feel like Mondays are always super gloomy. Is it the weekend yet?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post.Thanks for sharing! i want to suggest a good address for
    voucher discount
    codes.I hope that it will useful for you!:)


    http://hot-voucher.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved liz's post too :) there's a cult beauty gwp (hopefully it is still in stock) if you want to get that oskia stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Jennie! I hope you're having a great week as well <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, it's so hard! I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time :-/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bahaha, good solution! I don't even watch TV unfortunately :-/ Hope you're feeling better! If not, there's always more online shopping to be done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. No problem, Liz! Loved the post. I'll definitely have to read Monika's post very carefully then! I need all the help I can get. Ugh. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Rachel! I definitely need to jump on the "later list" bandwagon too - such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually just placed my order! The gwp required a purchase of 60 pounds or more and the cleanser was only 30-ish. So excited to try it though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay! even if it is without a gwp haha. I was contemplating the omorovicza introductory kit and a neom candle to get to the gwp .... but i'm trying to ignore it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm a huge failure at not touching my face through the day. i'm always touching to see how the oil level is, or scratching at some flake or picking at it (that sounds awful but im sure you know what i mean). so bad..

    ReplyDelete
  16. i did it! haha. I figured if i waited long enough that it would be gone lol. that usually works well for me haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...