5.18.2013

My Favorite Look This Week #1

Happy Saturday, everyone! Just thought I'd share with you my favorite look I wore this week, which includes two combinations I tried and quickly fell in love with.
For face and cheeks, I wore my Dior Diorskin BB Creme in 002 over Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer for oil-control and longevity before dusting a bit of Maybelline Dream Matte Powder down my t-zone for good measure. I warmed up my cheeks with a bit of Guerlain Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder in Sun Blondes and added a touch of Laura Mercier Lush Nectarine blush to the apples of my cheeks.

The first combination I tried this week (and then continued to wear for the rest of the week) was a lip combo that consisted of a base of MAC lipstick in Razzledazzler with  BUXOM lipgloss in White Russian on top. I actually wore it more muted than it looks in the arm swatch below because I only applied a very thin layer of Razzledazzler for a touch of color before toning it down even more with White Russian
MAC Razzledazzler (left), BUXOM White Russian (middle), and White Russian over Razzledazzler

COMBO #1White Russian over Razzledazzler

The second combo of the week was an eye combo with the Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Grey Pearl as a base and Burberry Rosewood eyeshadow blended over top of it. It was taupe perfection, to say the least!
Laura Mercier Grey Pearl (left) and Burberry Rosewood

COMBO #2 - Burberry Rosewood over Laura Mercier Grey Pearl


Hope you're all having a great weekend! 


41 comments:

  1. Definitely liking those peachy tones ^_~ White Russian and Razzledazzler are a beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle lip and taupe together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo grey pearl looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely beautiful yet natural. Loved the combinations.


    makeupandskincarespot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous natural look! I really like how that lip color looks on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! White Russian is now on the Sephora wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful--love this look, Tifffany! It's almost exactly the look I've been wearing pretty regularly for the last for weeks. Taupe shadow with my Guerlain Terracotta Light bronzer and a touch of coral on the apples. A coral gloss to top it off and that's it! :D Have you been loving the Sun Blondes more?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is seriously so pretty! Such a perfect day look

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!!!! I love your blog so much! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are amazingly perfect for an everyday look!xo
    our-teeniolect.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous combinations, especially the LM with Rosewood - I'd wear that every day for sure. Loving Lush Nectarine on your cheeks as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is just perfect and the combinations are so so stunning!

    à la foliee

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a BEAUTIFUL lip combination!! It reminds me of stila lip glaze in apricot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I absolutely love the eyeshadow combination. I like that the end result is something a bit less shimmery than a lot of taupe-y eyeshadow looks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh you look so pretty =D loving your lip combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all the combos! A very lovely day to day look. You look so fresh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love your lip combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look beautiful! I love every single product here, haha. I love that lip duo too. Taking some notes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm becoming quite a fan of Laura Mercier products - it's actually becoming one of my FAVOURITE brands and a caviar stick is next on my list to try. I love the subdued - and yet fresh! - combination of taupe and peach. You're looking lovely as always Tiffany :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you - glad you liked the combo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks, Joyce! I didn't love it at first because it seemed a bit flat, but I love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's definitely a great lipgloss if you're into nude lips, but it's also amazing when used to mix with other lip colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks, Becca! I do really like Sun Blondes....I don't know why, but I still don't LOVE it. I can't pinpoint why though. It's kind of more like a blush on me than a bronzer, but that's cool too. Is it the same shade you have?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you, Cindy! I love that it's subtle enough for work but not super boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks, girl! That's so nice of you to say <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much! I love purple-toned taupes, otherwise it can look a bit silvery on me, and I was so happy to find this combination! I love both the LM and Rosewood on their own too :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much, Chloe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooo, I think I had that one at one point...not entirely sure though. Do you like those? They were a bit too sticky for me, but I know some people enjoy that because it lasts longer on the lips that way.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks, Catherine! I agree. I've used taupes before that end up looking silver on me because they were too shimmery and/or had very cool undertones, which I hated. Loving this combo though :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks, Maria! I'm really liking the subtle peachy coral combo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much for your comment, Vita! I feel the same way about LM...it really is a fantastic brand. You HAVE to try the caviar sticks though! They're amazing and they come in some really beautiful shades. Can't wait to see which one(s) you go with :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks, lady! If you like grey, you'll definitely love Grey Pearl :) Great on its own but also amazing as a base!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...