1.23.2013

The Switch-Up.

As I wrote my last post about the products I was currently wearing, I realized how boring and monotonous my routine had gotten over the past month and a half. 

Though they certain deserve all the praise I've given them, products like Armani ETK in #15, NARS Sin blush and Burberry Tangerine blush need to take a little mini-vacation for a while. In an attempt to actually remember to use some of the other products in my collection, I've vowed to switch up my routine and primarily use a small selection of products for the next few weeks or so. A few of these have never been featured on my blog before, so that will give me the opportunity to review them along the way as well.
Out with the old and in with the new, I say!

The "new" players are:
Clarins Bronzing Duo in 01 Light
Rimmel Blush in Santa Rose
MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
Too Face Lip Creme in Naked Dolly
Chanel Blush in Rose Initiale
MAC Lustreglass in Love Nectar


I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on my progress, and expect a few reviews as I go :)

Hope you're all having a great Wednesday.


17 comments:

  1. I've been trying to finish my Love Nectar gloss for ages now....it's the gloss that keeps on giving haha. Naked Dolly looks like a lovely nude !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chanel blush looks so gorgeous *want* :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all that stuff:) Chanel blush is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, love it! TF La Cremes are my favorite. I really need to get back to sticking with one group of products per week. So much more productive than bouncing around from look to look every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea Tiffany! I tend to get stuck with my old favourites as well but then again why not use some new stuff as well? I really love the blushes you chose, especially rose initial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Santa Rose! it's such a gorgeous, gorgeous light pink blush! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, try to switch up my makeup bag contents every now and then - the idea of all that pretty makeup sitting in a drawer or a box forever and ever makes my heart feel very very sad...!

    Would love to read how you get on!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll definitely keep you updated, Tina! So far, so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. No problem! I just love my Armani ETK shadow so much that I'm literally having to force myself to stop using it for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too! I don't seem to hear that much about it for some reason, though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Teri! It's my first and only Chanel blush and I'm really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It wouldn't be so bad except for I've literally been using the same products for the past month or two!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Sanja!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree! I've had mine for a loooong time too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...