1.01.2013

My Favorite Products of 2012.

Happy 2013, everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe NYE, regardless of whether you got glammed up for a night on the town or simply snuggled up in bed watching countdown festivities on tv. 

I had a great few weeks off from school myself, celebrating the holidays with loved ones, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm suffering from a case of the post-holiday blues now....it always starts to show its head after Christmas but it gets especially depressing after New Year's :( Anyhoo, here's to another great year, and as promised, here are my favorite products of 2012 :)

Makeup

Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer + Armani Master Corrector

Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder 



Eyeshadow: Armani ETK in #15

EyelinerMAC Superslick Liquid Liner + MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy + UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion

Eyeshadow primer/base: UDPP 

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura

LipstickDior Addict in Singuliere + MAC Rebel (in action as recently as last night, as seen below!)


Nail polish: China Glaze Shocking Pink 


Body
Shower gel/soap: Nothing in particular.

Body lotion/cream: Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter in Twice is Nice

Body exfoliatorHaus of Gloi Bubbling Scrub in Twice is Nice

Hand creamNothing in particular.

Lip balm/treatment: C.O.Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm + Jack Black Lip Balm

Perfume: Stella by Stella McCartney + Vera Wang Lovestruck


Face
Cleanser: Murad Clarifying Cleanser + Shu Uemura Fresh Cleansing Oil

Toner/lotion: None.


Facial mask: Masker Aide sheet masks (review coming soon!)

Exfoliator: Clarisonic Mia

Makeup remover: Shu Uemura Fresh Cleansing Oil


Here's the link to my 2011 favorites too, in case you're interested! Be on the lookout for my Top 12 Blogs of 2012 soon :)

What were some of your favorites this year? I'd love to know!


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful list of favorites! After seeing everyone's favorites post it's decided I NEED the armani concealer bc apparently its phenomenal, and I just ordered the LM loose powder today from her site with the sale, hopefully it's good enough for the 2013 hit list!!
    Happy New Yrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your makeup and that deep red-ish lipstick is really pretty. Do you mind telling me if there is a difference between the deep pore brush and the normal brush for the Clarisonic please? I have to change my brush soon and I'm wondering if I should stick with the normal or go with the deep pore. Thank you and I wish you a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great round up of '2012 favs' - would have to agree CG nail polishes in general are winners. wishing you an exciting 2013 and look forward to seeing more posts in the new year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gianna_MakeupAndMeJanuary 2, 2013 at 12:47 AM

    great favourites! I'm dying to try MAC Rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that lovely that you had a few weeks off! I had just under two weeks off! I spent plenty of time with my family and my boyfriends family which was good although I wish I had more time with him alone! I love your picks, very interested in burts bees! Lovely post, I can see you really used a lot of that MUFE foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in Rebel dear!

    You've also made me realised that I've missed Haus of Gloi!!!! :))))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. JessicaGettingCheekyJanuary 3, 2013 at 4:14 PM

    I always love reading your favorites posts! The Dior Singuliere + MAC Rebel combination is absolutely stunning!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Dustyn RumbleJanuary 3, 2013 at 4:52 PM

    My fave lipstick was also Dior's Singuliere - so much so, that I've "hit pan" on it! I think I'll have to give this a go....

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely stunning on that picture! Rebel looks fabulous on you :) Now I feel the need to check out Dior's Singuliere as well. One can never have enough lipsticks, right? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to try some of these! You look beautiful in that pic, perfect eye makeup lip combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Jenny <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Lina :) And you're right - one can NEVER have enough lipsticks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Glad to hear you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're like polar opposites but I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Tina! I think you're blog was one of the ones that introduced me to the brand :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you had a great break too, Sharlynn! And yes, the MUFE foundation has continued to be my go-to :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! Rebel is a must-have for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, Faye! I think this year I'll have to dabble more in China Glaze polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry for the late reply, Meeline, but I actually haven't tried the normal brush! When I purchased mine, it came with the deep pore brush and those are the only ones I've repurchased. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really didn't understand the hype around the Armani corrector at first, but now, on days when my dark circles are out full-force, it's the only thing that can cover them! I always use concealer on top though, otherwise it can look a bit pink. How do you like the LM loose powder so far?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...