12.19.2012

What's in my bag.

I personally love seeing people's bags and what they keep inside them, and I only just realized a few days ago that I've never actually done one of these posts myself! That had to be changed asap ;)



My rose gold bag is from Target, and it was only $25! I got it about 2 weeks ago, so you might still have a chance of snatching it up if you're interested. My boyfriend knows that I love Hello Kitty and I have a weird obsession with mustaches, so he surprised me with a Hello Kitty wearing a mustache wallet for my birthday back in August :) I know he got it online, but I'm not sure of the actual website...sorry.

I'm not much for carrying makeup in my handbag, so the only two makeup-type of products I have in my bag are a Philosophy lipgloss in Marshmallows for Toasting (smells exactly like it sounds....like smokey marshmallow), which I got for free at Ulta when I purchased a Philosophy gift set, and a Too Faced lipstick in Naked Dolly, a lippie featured on my blog not long ago, although this one often changes depending on what lipstick I'm wearing that day. I typically also have a clear lip balm (it was the mini original Fresh one that I got for my birthday from Sephora) that I keep in my bag in case my boyfriend loses his chapstick (happens often), but it fell out of my bag the other night when I was watching a show in Vegas, and I had no chance of finding it under all those theater seats :( RIP.


I also have two pens in case I need to write or sign anything, hand sanitizer, the most unglamorous hand cream ever (but a must-have for my dry, cracked skin in the winter), some chewing gum, my earphones for listening to music on my iPhone when I'm at the airport or on the plane, a canvas zebra bag for feminine products, and of course, my iPhone 5!

A close-up of my bag!


What are some essentials you keep in your bag?


20 comments:

  1. I LOVE your wallet, its sooo cute! Oh, & your bag is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag! I actually adore that Eucerin hand cream...it is amazing! I have been using the Soap and Glory Hand Food and it only beat the Eucerin because of its scent :) But Eucerin forever haha glamourous or not it works

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so cute! I love the Hello Kitty moustache wallet, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshmallows for Toasting looks like a beautiful gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bag. I might have to go find it. Plus who doesn't love Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your wallet! I adore Hello Kitty. Even went as far as to get a tattoo of her smack dab in the upper middle of my chest. Anyways, I carry my wallet (because even after turning 26, I still get ID'd, lip gloss, mark. mascara and liquid liner hookups, a small khol pencil, my glasses case and a pill box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, absolutely love your bad, it so sleek and sturdy, that finish is lovely! and that lip gloss looks soo lovely and pinky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your bag! And also your iphone case :) I missed reading your blogs!! Will def visit everyday!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Sharlynn! The gloss is great, but it actually goes on pretty colorless, believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still get ID'd too....the day I don't, I think I'll be pretty sad actually ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Karen! I just saw the bag at Target today on sale for around $17 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the smell of S&G Hand Food too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, thank you SO much, Shari! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Lela :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...