12.07.2012

7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Pink.

Those who have been following my blog for a while might remember when I first did the 7-Day Lipstick Challenge almost 2 years ago. Can I just just say 1)WOW and 2)WTH....has the time seriously flown or is it just me?!

Anyway, the 7-Day Lipstick Challenge is where I will wear a completely different shade of lipstick each day for 7 consecutive days. The colors will include (but not necessarily in this order): pink, red, orange, purple, nude, coral, and burgundy. Hope you guys enjoy it, and I'd love it if any of you decide to try it as well! I originally got the idea from my friend Nic :)

First up is pink, and I chose one of my all time bright pink lipsticks, Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash, a matte shade.

Fuchsia Flash is a matte that isn't too matte or too drying and is comfortable to wear and smooth to apply. It's a blue-toned hot pink that I think would even suite warmer skin tones like mine, and I love how white it makes my teeth look. The lasting power is ridiculously good, like 8-10 hours on me with virtually no to very minimal fading.

I originally bought it several months ago when I was at Sephora and the SA had it on and I basically ran up to her like a psycho and demanded to know what she had on. It was in my Sephora bag within 2 minutes :)



Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 6 days.


26 comments:

  1. This colour looks absolutely lovely! I really like bright pinks too and must go have a look the next time I visit Smashbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea - encourages us to rummage through our collection and rotate old fans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color!! Esp on you.. rock it girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shade is just the bomb! You look great!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright, I LOVE it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great color and idea!
    i myself always struggle with lipsticks. i might give it a try.
    you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That colour is hot hot! Such a cool idea to do the 7 day challenge again, can't wait to see the rest :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO weird - I was considering doing this again!! This looks wonderful on you - I love the eye make up you paired it with! I don't think I've ever tried anything from Smashbox , however one of my oldest friends from school has recently started a new job with them so I'm going to ask her to recommend some products to me, think this colour may be moved right to the top of my list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a fun challenge! This looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a fun challenge! This color looks really pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I remember this challenge! I even did it after you as I loved the idea of it so much. Can't believe it has been THAT long. That said the pink colour is just gorgeous on you, definitely something right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Lilit! And it makes me really happy that you remember me doing the original challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Aly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This color would look AMAZING on you, Nic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! Can't wait to wear the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Lena! you should definitely try it - so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks, Coco!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know, it forces me to wear some bright lipsticks that I don't usually wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's such a gorgeous pink!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so glad you're revisiting this challenge and - Wow! - that Smashbox pink is stunning (I'd be asking after that one too if I saw someone wearing it). I have a few Smashbox blushes but I think I need to investigate their lipsticks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a nice colour and it look really good on you.
    I'm a new follower :)

    http://sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is the only lipstick of theirs I own, but if this one is any indication of the overall quality of their lipstick line, I would definitely recommend checking them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you, Sanja :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...