12.13.2012

7-Day Lipstick Challenge, Take 2: Orange.

The final lipstick shade left in my 7-Day Lipstick Challenge is orange! I panicked at first when I thought I didn't actually have any true orange lipsticks left since I either sold or gave away the 2 or 3 I previously owned, but low and behold, I found the lone orange lipstick in my collection: Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Sheers Lipstick in 300, apparently also called Acid Tangerine, according to their website.



The Rouge d'Armani Sheers formula is sheer, slightly buildable, and moisturizing. Acid Tangerine is a bright and juicy orange. The swatch above shows the color built up quite a bit. Due to its sheer and balm-like formula, it doesn't last long on the lips either, but it's still a fun lipstick to wear for a subtle pop of color :)


7-Day Lipstick Challenge: Completed!

I hope you guys enjoyed this series of posts! If any of you end up doing it too, let me know - I'd love to see! :)


19 comments:

  1. I love this. Like serious love. I am a sucker for any sheer lipstick formula and have been meaning to try the Rouge d'Armani Sheers for a while, though I hadn't considered this shade. Definitely adding it to my list now, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :) Very pretty and not scary like its name! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to try the sheer Armanis! This shade is gorgeous, looks great on you. I also love your sweater, where is it from? Need more knits, it's getting freezing where I live haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and it brightens up your face nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour! Xx

    www.rachel-michelle25.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wearable orange! I might need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's definitely a nice-to-have lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Jenny! Sometimes I think the subtle pop of color is all you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you :) My sweater is from Forever 21.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, right? Acid Tangerine sounds pretty terrifying :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let me know what you think if you end up trying out the Sheers range!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm always afraid of orange lipsticks but this one is very nice and wearable too!
    Gillian x
    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That color looks stunning on you!!! Whenever I wear orange lipstick, I look like a complete fool/clown :( it clashes with my cool-toned complexion *cries a river* xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's definitely a wearable orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Aly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww, I have a hard time believing that because everything looks amazing on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. aw you are such a sweetheart <3 but seriously, it looks creepy haha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...