11.28.2012

10 Products I Would Absolutely Repurchase.



[1] Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte. Even though I haven't hit pan on mine yet, there is a noticeable dent in it and I was heartbroken to hear it was discontinued...so technically, I can't repurchase it, but I would if I could! ;) It's just the perfect matte bronzer to me. It's warm enough for my skin tone without being orange, and it's smooth and blendable without being powdery. It's just an all around amazing bronzer, and I'm definitely glad I have it in my collection.

[2] Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I tried a few drugstore ones back in the day and they were crap from what I can remember. I've owned and loved this one for about 5 or 6 years now, and it's still going strong. Can you really blame me for remaining loyal to a curler that can even create a lasting curl with my stubborn Asian lashes?

[3] Burberry Blush in Tangerine. There are actually quite a few blushes I would repurchase (NARS Luster, Douceur, Sin, and Milani Luminoso to name a few) but I chose Tangerine for this post. The matte pinky peach shade is just so wearable for everyday, and the formulation is absolutely divine. It's smooth, pigmented, blendable, and is a must-have for all, in my opinion. Well worth the money.

[4] MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon. I purchased this shade a while back because I saw it in Tanya Burr's (Pixi2woo) videos, and I can comfortably say it is the most gorgeous inner corner highlight shade known to man. It's a super pale gold with a frost finish that brings all the attention to your eyes, as any good inner corner highlight should.

[5] MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner. This is the liner that made me fall in love with liquid liner. The sponge applicator allows for both flexibity and control, and the liner itself is a rich, pigmented black with a slightly shiny finish that I love. It also stays on all day without budging.

[6] Dior Addict Lipstick in 465 Singuliere. I love the moisturizing, balmy formula, and the sheer, yet slightly buildable, juicy bubblegum pink shade is something I can never get enough of. 

[7] Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. Although there are other powders I prefer the finish of to this one, this powder is one I always have in my collection because it's great at controlling shine when I need my makeup to last for the long haul, and I can always rely on it to add just a touch of additional coverage without looking cakey.

[8] LORAC PRO Palette. I've raved about this bad boy so much before that there's really not much more to say. And in case there is still any question, yes, I still prefer this palette over my Naked palette :) Review here.

[9] Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation. This is still my HG foundation. It has sheer, slightly buildable coverage that I just seem to prefer over higher coverage foundations 90% of the time. It's long-lasting with a natural finish, it doesn't make me shiny, and the color match (#20) is spot on for me. I LOVE IT. Review here.

[10] Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in #15. This is my only ETK shadow, but it is by far one of my favorite and most treasured eyeshadows in my collection. The metallic brown-gold shade has such great shine and pigmentation that I just don't tend to see in many other eyeshadows. It lasts hours on my lids, even without primer, and it blends seamlessly and effortlessly. It's the perfect shadow for the 'one eyeshadow look'.


What are some of your must-haves that you would repurchase if you needed to?


45 comments:

  1. i love the Shu Uemura e/l curler .. and thought I couldn't love another one .. but the Shiesedo one comes prrreeetty close ;) would have to agree, the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder is definitely a staple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices! That Pro Palette by LORAC is still on my wishlist and I've always been meaning to pick up that Dior bronzer as it sounds lovely and I have a bit of an obsession with bronzers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelovelove your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had my eye on MUFE foundations, but I'm making it a point to finish one before buying another. I went overboard and had way too many at once, two expired, and two stopped working for my skin. What a waste! Laura Geller's The Real Deal concealer is something I'd repurchase if I ever run out. Not likely, lol. MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash is a winner, but I'd like to try non-waterproof next. And Sonia Kashuk lip color in Currant is amazing and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Armani eyeshadow! It's so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, lovely selection! You can really see that you love these products and that you used them lots and lots of times, that makes me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try some higher end cream eyeshadows! 2 products I would repurchase in a flash are MAC's peaches blush and MaxFactor false lash effect mascara. Both just work so well on me. Also, that Lorac palette looks a whole lot better than the naked palette, more matte shadows?

    ReplyDelete
  8. some great products!! I really want to try the Burberry blushes, they just look so pretty. I also really wish we had Lorac in the UK. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great products! I want that LORAC palette so bad. The colors look lovely! I'm also interested in buying the MAC eyeshadow in Nylon now :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh i was giddy reading your list and love all your choices, Tangerine, MUFE, Dior ahh (i missed out on that bronzer) GRRR, ETK is a def!! im still debating on the Lorac Pro palette every time i see it i think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to try the MUFE face and body! Now I'm really tempted to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these posts! that Dior bronzer is one of my favs too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Heather! I love reading these types of posts on other blogs too and seeing what products everyone loves :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should try to get a sample at Sephora! I love it so much and I think you might too if you're into sheer/light coverage foundations :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, that's funny because when I see that Laura Mercier Artist palette I think of you! I want more ETK, sigh. And did you ever get Tangerine??

    ReplyDelete
  16. No problem! Glad it was useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The burberry blushes are so nice! Definitely worth looking into :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I actually really like MAC Peaches too! Great minds think alike :) And yes, the LORAC palette has 8 matte shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! I like seeing people's favorites posts when the products actually look loved and used too, rather than brand new-ish :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd have to agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really? How do you know when they've expired? I'm bound to have a few random drugstore ones from back in the day that have probably expired by now too :-/ I remember you talking about that Laura Geller concealer....I need to remember to look into that one next time I run out of my concealer! And I tried Smoky Lash once but I didn't get the hype....maybe it was because mine was a sample so it didn't work the same? And yes, Currant looks gorgeous on you so I can see why you got all those compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks, Lily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much, Caroline! I really appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love bronzers too! What are some of your favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooo, really? I've never really looked into Shiseido products before...might have to check that out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Tiffany, every time you do a post involving the lorac pro palette, my heart aches lol it looks absolutely stunning!!! too bad we can't get Lorac in europe :( Tangerine blush has been added to my shopping list ;) Great post as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ive been so curious about tangerine.. Would love to see a post on how it compares with other muted blushes like tarte exposed and korres natural blush etc

    ReplyDelete
  28. To my knowledge, foundations are only meant to last 12 months. I find pumpless containers to be sketchy even sooner. My Revlon ColorStay foundations have separated so much that I have to shake them way more than usual to mix them back together and they still don't look quite right. I have a feeling Smoky Lash works best on lashes that aren't sparse. Mine are very fine, but they are medium density so it really brings them out. You can always check with @BeautyReflectTS too because she just fell in love with it, but also has fuller natural lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I absolutely love these posts Tiffany! <33 I'm really enjoying the Lorac Pro Palette as well!

    ReplyDelete
  30. great post! super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great list, all this stuff looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great helpful post! I love your selection. I haven't tried any of the products you've mentioned but I'm really looking forward to doing that! :)

    zein xx

    thebeautyresidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. The LORAC PRO Palette is so on my wish list. It looks AMAzing & all the colours id wear. I love all your picks.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks, Lina! You need to get your hands on this palette if you ever come to the US! And Tangerine is a must-have for everday :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I will do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks, Khristine! I'm glad you like it too! It's such a great palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks, Kayleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Let me know what you think if you end up trying anything out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Ahh, that makes sense why Smoky Lash wasn't for me then. I have pretty sparse lashes :(

    ReplyDelete
  42. i did get tangerine, it looks amazing with amber diamond and mufe f n b!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love dollipop cosmetics high pigment mineral eyebrows!! Their knockout makes an awesome liner!

    ReplyDelete
  44. The MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner. I can not leave my house without eyeliner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...