6.12.2012

Revlon Coastal Surf: The Perfect Summery Blue.


I'm not usually much into blue nail polish, but when I saw Coastal Surf from Revlon's Colorstay line, I couldn't resist. 




It's a bit deeper than a sky blue, has no shimmer, and is nothing if not bright and cheerful. To be quite honest, it reminds me of a Smurf :D 

I've only worn it for a day, so I can't comment on its wear time yet, but I have high hopes based on reviews I've read on the range. It was nearly opaque and streak-free in 1 coat and exceeded perfection in 2. I think it'd make the perfect summer pedicure color, too!

What's your favorite blue polish?


15 comments:

  1. What a lovely color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is very pretty, could possibly be dupe to one of the NARS summer polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not the biggest fan of blue polish either, but I just picked up the new Essie polish in "bikini so teeny" and I'm in lovee! Its a must try if you haven't already, it's the perfect cornflower blue! I have swatches on my blog if you're interested. 
    I might have to try this one out now! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! My favorite blue is Sally Hansen pacific blue, which is a bit deeper than this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camille ChouinardJune 12, 2012 at 8:28 PM

    I love color !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty shade :) So marine I'd like to bathe in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty shade of blue! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    visit my blog, we can follow each others!!
    http://www.armocromia.com/2012/06/monica-lipsticks-for-dolce.html

    Miss

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://goo.gl/SztrV

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I love OCC Pool Boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yolanda GrunewaldJune 27, 2012 at 5:41 AM

    This shade is amazing.. haven't seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love the shade, bright, fun it's just soo summer! I've got a shade almost exactly the same from The Face shop! My favorite blue is a dark shimmery metallic navy shade also from the face shop! 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats a gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...