6.11.2012

A Nude Lip and a Bright Lip.



Friday's nude lip FOTD, featuring Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Incognito.

Face:
MUFE F&B Foundation in #20
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Ivory
Bare Minerals Well Rested
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed


Eyes:
TFSI
MAC e/s in All That Glitters 
MAC e/s in Quarry
Burberry e/s in Midnight Brown
UD 24/7 pencil in Perversion
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara


And Saturday's bright lip FOTD, featuring MAC Lipstick and Lipglass in Impassioned.

Face:
Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer in Bliss
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Ivory
Bare Minerals Well Rested
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte
Benefit Coralista



Eyes:
TFSI
Bare Escentuals e/s in Nude Beach
MAC e/s in Quarry
MAC e/s in Brule
UD 24/7 liner in Perversion
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara


Hope you all had a great weekend!


16 comments:

  1. loving the bright lip look - impassioned looks like a must-have pink =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so pretty! Well done...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you with bright lips better. That being said, your fotds are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both looks are very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty Tiffany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both look gorgeous, but I think the bright is my favourite :) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nude lip! :) And you have amazing skin by the way!!

    Rachel from What A Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Impassioned! You are perfect, very nice look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Impassioned looks amazing on you ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love that bright lip.  It's *perfect* on you!  What's your favorite brush to use with Well Rested?  I've been playing around with it, but I think I'd like it more if I found a better way to apply it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WillWorkForMakeupJune 11, 2012 at 10:01 PM

    I use this Inglot blending brush I have. It's like the MAC 224 except almost twice as fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooow, I love both looks but the second is sooo pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the two looks! I have impassioned lipstick, I thought I didnt need the gloss before reading this post! lol 

    http://thebeautyresidence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Konstantina AmpelourgouAugust 16, 2012 at 8:14 AM

    As a Greek blogger with limited options in my country ,you're my no 1 help for online shopping!I love your blog,especially the reviews and swatches!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...