5.18.2012

Quick Friday FOTD ❤


Happy friday, everyone! I got a much needed trim today (goodbye, split ends!), and my hairdresser commented on how she really liked my unintentional ombre from dying my hair red-ish back in October then letting it grow out for the past 7 months...hee hee :D 

Anyway, I'm about to get ready (outfit change!) to go out to dinner with some friends from back home. I'm excited for such a fun start to the weekend! What are you ladies up to?


I wore my HG foundation today, MUFE F&B in #20, because I knew I was going to be wearing it into the night and in case my friends and I were going to be taking any pictures with flash later, I didn't want to be wearing my tinted moisturizer or my mineral powder that both have SPF. I used my usual concealers, Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer in Ivory under my eyes (review coming this weekend!) and Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 on blemishes and redness. I sealed everything in with a dusting of Physician's Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder.

For a touch of warmth, I used my Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte (swatch), and for blush, I used MAC Full of Joy (swatch), a cool-toned, pale, lilac-y pink.


On my eyes, I used TFSI first, then Smashbox Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow (could the name be any longer?! Sheesh) in Topaz as a base. I have on Burberry Pale Barley on the lid and Burberry Almond in the crease (swatches for both can be found here). Almond has become my go-to crease shade recently! For highlight and in the inner corner, I'm wearing Bare Escentuals Nude Beach.

For liner, I'm wearing YSL Gel Liner in Bronze Black (swatch), and my mascara is a new discovery, Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara. I got it free recently as a Sephora VIB perk, and I actually really like it! Ironically, although it's waterproof, I still get a tiny bit of smudging under my left eye (only my left for some reason, haha), BUT, it holds a curl like no other! And it comes off really easily with my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil. Love!


Finally, on my lips, I'm wearing a tried and true favorite, MAC Angel :)

Talk to you all soon!


22 comments:

  1. So pretty! I really need to pick up MAC Angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh in the photos that liner really makes your brown eyes an incredible shade! argh i nv get my liner to look that good (perfect application! u have it! do u use a specific brush?)
    haha so funny about the ombre hair! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really cute in these photos! I love the cool-toned neutral look, angel is a really nice touch! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are such a pretty girl! I love your look, especially your liner is just perfectly done! The shades really suit you well! The Stila mascara sounds pretty good btw, their wp liner is one of my favourites! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! When I saw the thumbnail on my blog roll, I actually said out loud to the screen, "oh my god! Soooo pretty!!" lol can you believe I don't have 1) MAC Angel or 2) any Burberry eyeshadows! I seriously need to remedy that! Love ya much lay. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was definitely supposed to say "muchly" by the way. Damn autocorrect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty today! I hope you're having/had fun :) Your hair is really pretty as well. I, too, love the unintentional ombre look =) I love the blush and bronzer on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and simple look! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice look, so natural an cute, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look flawless!  When I put on makeup today I'm going to have to try something very natural...you just look so pretty!  The Stila mascara might be next on my list to try.  I have one I like that I'm using now, but zero curl. 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Tiffany! It's so soft and pretty. I love how it brings out your features!

    ReplyDelete
  12. magicsinthemakeupMay 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM

     Ohh you look beautiful lady! MUFE F&B looks amazing on you!  I can't decide between F&B or Mat Velvet for my next foundation purchase! Also, Angel is one of my all time favourites too, it's a total non fuss lipstick to wear - seems to go with everything and is so easy to apply :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look lovely! Angel is so gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look tan and "glowy" :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WillWorkForMakeupMay 20, 2012 at 7:01 PM

    I use the Real Techniques fine liner brush...it's the new liner brush, not the one that comes in one of the original sets :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WillWorkForMakeupMay 20, 2012 at 7:02 PM

    To be honest, you might not like Angel because it's a frost finish, although it's not really frosty. You should swatch it and see what you think! And girl, you NEED some Burberry shadows in your life asap! I want Midnight Brown next :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. WillWorkForMakeupMay 20, 2012 at 7:02 PM

    hahahaha, love ya muchly, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. WillWorkForMakeupMay 20, 2012 at 7:03 PM

    Yes, try the mascara, Alison! Such good curl (with the help of my shu uemura lash curler too, of course :D). Seriously. And that's coming from a girl with pin-straight lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WillWorkForMakeupMay 20, 2012 at 7:06 PM

    I had a sample of Mat Velvet once and I just couldn't get into it for some reason :-/ I love, love, love MUFE F&B though! It feels so light on your skin, and I actually quite like the lighter coverage too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would like to ask what did you use for your eyebrows? I like :) 

    ReplyDelete
  21. WillWorkForMakeupMay 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

    Thanks, Lillian! I fill them in with the Anastasia Brow Pen in the shade Universal Dark, followed by MAC Wedge eyeshadow over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi- would you mind telling me what brushes you used for the eyeshadow look? It's so beautiful and perfect for everyday (especially in a work setting). 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...