3.11.2012

Just Another Cloudy Day.

It's been pretty cloudy the past few weeks that I haven't really been able to take decent blog photos, and then of course when I'm stuck indoors studying for exams, the sun decides to shine like it's already summer. Story of my life, right? ;)

Anyway, I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but I've accumulated quite the array of products in the past few weeks/months, and I'm slowly (major emphasis on the word "slowly", by the way) working on testing everything out thoroughly so that I can eventually review them. Until then, here's another FOTD :)




Face:
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer 
Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer in Bliss
Armani Master Corrector in #1
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002
MAC Blush in Well Dressed

Eyes:
UD e/s in Sin
UD e/s in Naked
UD e/s in Buck
UD 24/7 liner in Whiskey
MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara

Lips:
YSL l/s in #6 Rouge Bergamasque


It's kind of annoying that the lighting really washes me out and you can't really even make out my blush, because I definitely layered that sucker on! Anyway, I've been using the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer as a highlight the past few days, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I apply it to the tops of my cheekbones and to my brow bone before applying foundation or tinted moisturizer, and although I've never tried MAC Strobe Cream/Lotion, I imagine it working in a similar manner. It's definitely still visible through foundation, but it's not metallic or overly shimmery in the least, assuming you blend it into the skin well. 

I also finally took the plunge and purchased YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in #6 Rouge Bergamasque. My friend and the Queen of Nude Lipsticks herself, Jessica of Don't Call Me Jessie, dubbed it "the perfect nude", so it had to be good, right? After having used it a few times now, I can confirm that it really is pretty amazing. The formula is to die for - glides on to the lips, has decent staying power, is moisturizing, and doesn't settle into fine lines or accentuate dryness. As for the color, it's a nude that isn't too pink or too peach, and is dark enough that it doesn't give me the ever so dreaded corpse lips. Rejoice!

That's all for now and for those of you who are interested, I'm hoping a review of the Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer will be among one of the next posts to go up!

Hope you all have a great week :)


51 comments:

  1. You're my favorite! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how long your hair is getting! I can't wait to hear more about all the new goodies! Gorgeous FOTD as always! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, love the neutral eye look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look!  You look very fresh faced and dewy.  Like like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back!

    you look extra pretty in these pictures--maybe it's the eyeliner? Whatever it is, it's working!

    can't wait for the just skin review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. delightlifeandstyleMarch 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM

    you look lovely!

    and i love that shade of lipstick on you, i recently picked up the ysl rouge couture in shade #7 =)

    Glad to see you blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're back! And I've been loving well dressed lately too - it adds a really pretty glow to my cheeks! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Give me your hair, please and thank you <3 

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice to see a post from you!  You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your hair looks so long! and the curs are lovely! i did not see that loreal product in stores but sounds good, along with the ysl perfect nude u say!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look incredibly gorgeous! I'm loving your eye makeup. As usual!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is getting long! I'm jealous! My hair seems to be at the same length since forever ahaha
    Lovely FOTD as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your hair wave !!! and I like your choice of lippie. I can never have nice lippies on... my lips are too red.... 

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're going to laugh, but just from the thumbnail in my blogroll, I knew that was Rose Bergamasque and I squealed, "She got it!! YAY!" lol And wow, does it ever look stunning on you! It's silly, but I love that the case can double as a mirror, too - it really comes in handy when I need to slyly reapply at work. I'm feeling pretty good about my enabling right now, as Jess just posted about a lipstick I'd enabled her into getting, too! haha Success! ;) Uuugh, it seems everyone's been using the Armani Master Corrector lately... I'm beginning to want to try it myself now! >_< Let the enabling cycle continue.. ;) Also, have to say, I think you are becoming more beautiful with every post - and your HAIR! *dies* Love ya girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. That lipstick does look amazing! You look really pretty Tiffany xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Tiffany, I love this look on you! So clean and classic! You have a GREAT smile!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You couldn't get any prettier, seriously, it drives me mad! That lipstick is beautiful, Jessica has made me buy so many YSL things and this might be my next splurge...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful girl as always. Your hair is getting so long! Looking forward to your review of the chantecaille moisturizer :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have absolutely stunning eyes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look really pretty in this picture! :)

    Makeup for Biochemists
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great look! :D You have really pretty eyes and hair x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you look great! i love that lip color. in fact, i loved it so much, i went out and got one too, haha. i hope it'll look as nice on me as it does on you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love your hair here! not related at all to the overall content of this post. but still :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

    Aww, thank you so much, Christina!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

    Thank you, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  27. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

    Thanks! Sadly, it seems neutral eye looks are all I've been doing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  28. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:37 PM

    Thank you so much, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  29. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

    Thank you! I love Whiskey eye liner :) And just popped up the Just Skin review!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

    Isn't the Rouge Couture formula just amazing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM

    I agree! And to think, I didn't care for it at all when I first got it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM

    I would if I could! haha

    ReplyDelete
  33. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

    Thank you, Aileen!

    ReplyDelete
  34. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

    I love the YSL lipstick! And the L'Oreal primer is nice but I'm thinking that if you already have strobe lotion/cream, you probably don't need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

    Thank you so much, Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  36. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

    Oh my gosh, I felt like it took FOREVER to grow out though! I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

    Mine can be quite pigmented as well...have you tried neutralizing the color with concealer first, before applying lip color?

    ReplyDelete
  38. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM

    HAHAHAHA!! How did you know?! You are the queen of nude lipsticks after all :) I'm so glad you enabled me, and I'm not surprised it was a success! I really like the master corrector but honestly, it seems a bit dark...I wonder how it would work on people with fairer skin than me. If you lived closer, I would totally let you try mine first before buying! Love ya back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM

    Thank you so much! You're too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

    Thank you, Sunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM

    *blushes* Oh my gosh, you're too sweet! Thank you, Emma! Jessica is the ultimate enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  42. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM

    Thanks, Sarah!! Just popped up the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  44. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

    Thanks, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  45. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

    Thank you, Ricquetta!

    ReplyDelete
  46. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

    Thanks, Ashleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  47. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

    I'm sure it does! Isn't the formula to die for? I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. WillWorkForMakeupMarch 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

    Thank you so much, Kelly! I love curling it now that it's longer.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I know, me too! But there's just so much variation with neutrals, my favorite way to add some color is to add some green or turquoise along my lower lashline. It makes the look a bit more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  50. yeap i did. but my lips cracked. >_< so its like applying triple layers on my lips.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi Tiffany, love the look on you! Gorgeous! Love the hair too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...