1.21.2012

Sunday Funday....on a Saturday.

Even though I often feel as though school takes over my life, I like to make an effort to reserve one day each weekend to have fun doing non-school related things. Some weeks this is easier to achieve than others, but I still try my best for the sake of my own sanity.

Since my friend and I decided tomorrow would be our study-all-day-long-until-you-want-to-pull-your-hair-out day, that meant that today was our day to have fun!

Things I did today:
1. Shopped. I bought a few blouses and cardigans with cute prints on them, like bunnies and hearts (not on the same piece of course ;) LOVE!
2. Ate a lollipop.
3. Had delicious fish tacos.
4. Devoured some fresh raw oysters on half shells.
5. Drank a Starbucks coffee with a dash of non-fat milk, sweetened with toffee nut syrup. Yummmm.

I also used a few new products this morning, including theBalm Shady Lady Vol.I palette, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. I definitely started my day off right because I have yet to be disappointed by any of these products!





Face:
MUFE F&B Foundation in #20
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Benefit Hoola
Tarte Exposed

Eyes:
UDPP in Greed
theBalm e/s Luscious Lani
theBalm e/s in Shameless Shana
theBalm e/s in Caught in the Act Courtney
theBalm e/s in Jealous Jordana (lower lashline)
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Revlon l/s in Peach Parfait (definitely my favorite lip product of this week!)

And in case you're wondering, I'm also obsessed with my gold collar necklace! I also have it in silver, and I got both from Hautelook a little while ago :)

Did you do anything fun today?


28 comments:

  1. I know this post should be about the makeup but I am so distracted by your gold necklace... or necklace bangles... or necgles =P...

    What brand is that?  I love it =)

    x Rica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your look!! Very fresh! And I know what you mean about the "study-all-day-long-until-you-want-to-pull-your-hair-out day" and a planned rest, pamper, and have fun day to make things bearable. Cheers! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww u look so bright and cheery as always! sounds like a fun day! fish tacos are my fave and they have toffee syrup?? must investigate!!! plz do tweet or share how u like the LM powder in the future once u played with it as it is quite a cult product! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee! You're adorable, Tiffany. *squishes your cheeks*

    LOVE your necklace, by the way! It almost upstages your makeup. Almost. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Necgles...I love it! I don't think it has a brand? When it was on Hautelook, it just said Top Trend: Mixed Metals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm glad you can relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you *have* to try the toffee nut syrup sometime! It's sooo good and not a lot of people know about it for some reason. I will definitely review the LM powder once I've used it a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahah! Thanks so much for the cheek squishing ;) And thank you! I love the necklace too...in a kinda obsessive way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it. glad to hear you are getting some kind of a breather. you got the shady lady vol 1 palette! glad you are enjoying it, it is my fave one out of the shady lady series. love exposed on you! fueling my want of that blush more and more...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your eye makeup! And the gold necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful, as always! I love your collar necklace, and Peach Parfait is my favorite lip butter! I never would've guessed from looking at it in the tube, but it looks sooo pretty on! I don't have any of the Tarte blushes - are you shocked and appalled?? Exposed has always caught my eye, but I think I have dupable shades (NARS Douceur, Smashbox Silhouette, and Tarina Tarantino Neapolitan Lane)... I'll probably buy one eventually, though, knowing me! >_< Sounds like you had a great day! Good luck with your studying tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love you necklace
    your look so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have the peach parfait too but it doesn't look like the color u have on! i love it on UR lips! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a great day! Yesterday I did nothing productive at all, just enjoyed the day.. aaand today it's all about homework! It's a god thing to do; to try to have a day to just do what you want, so you don't go insane..


    And I love your make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your natural look is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful look, enjoy your sunday! recharge your batteries! take care

    ReplyDelete
  17. sounds like you have a productive, fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got the Tarte blush in Exposed recently and already adore it. Such a natural yet lovely shade. It looks great on you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHAT?! Yes, I am very appalled! Not even Tipsy? Or Blissful? You really need to buy one immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you, Miriam! I think it might be because I have fairly pigmented lips to begin with so the color looks a bit different on me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks to your swatches! 

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loove the eyes! :D Looks great~
    I wish I had time to take a day off...6 days a week is for school. 1 day a week is for extracurriculars! I'm never free until summer time. Blahh!

    ReplyDelete
  23. heard so many great reviews about tarte 'exposed'. looks so pretty on you. 
    love having fun days. i haven't had a lollipop for years =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look gorgeous! What do you use for your eyebrows? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you! I use MAC Wedge e/s with a touch of MAC Mystery e/s on an angled brush :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty! I love your necklace. I have a Tarte blush in Tipsy... they're so nice!

    Sara
    saramadeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. collar look fab on you!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...