12.12.2011

My Favorite Products of 2011


Makeup
Foundation: Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation! Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation comes in at a close second :)

ConcealerDiorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer (under-eyes) + Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (blemishes/redness)

BlushKorres #15 Natural + Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso



Eyeliner: MAC Superslick Liquid Liner + MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy + Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencils

Eyeshadow primer/base: UDPP 

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura

Mascara: Prestige My Blackest Lashes


Lipgloss: Nothing in particular...2011 was not the year of the lipgloss for me, apparently!

Nail polish: Essie Clambake + Essie Mint Candy Apple


Body
Shower gel/soap: Nothing in particular.


Body exfoliator: Nothing in particular.

Hand creamVaseline Intensive Care Healthy Hand and Nail Revitalizing Hand Lotion

Lip balm/treatmentAquaphor + C.O.Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm (best night time lip balm ever!)

Perfume: Stella by Stella McCartney


Face
Cleanser: I used a lot of Cetaphil this year, but I'm not sure I'd consider it a favorite as much as I would simply an affordable convenience. I do like it, though.

Toner/lotion: None.

Moisturizer: The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

Facial mask: None.

Exfoliator: Clarisonic Mia

Makeup remover: Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes


p.s. I've linked all products that have been featured or reviewed in previous posts; a few others will be reviewed in the coming days/weeks :)

Here's the link to my 2010 favorites too, in case you're interested!


I'd love to know what some of your favorites were in 2011 as well!



20 comments:

  1. it's nice to see other's favorites! I am still gathering my favorites, but plan to do this as well! was hoping hubby would chime in on his favorites as well since it's a kinda his & her blog now :D (no longer MyFitBeauty.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming you're oily, from all the mattifying stuff? you should completely try Dermaveen instead of Cetaphil - it's still hypoallergenic, but a lot better at taking oil off your face. Amazing makeup remover as well, and I shave my legs with it - totally multipurpose!
    I used to use Cetaphil, and it was ultimately too gentle for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So weird, I just finished pre-writing a post about what I'm currently using (I did one ages ago after you did one, and felt it was time for an update!). I love filling these out, and I love reading my friends' lists even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bourjois foundation is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybelline matte powders and Urban Decay eyeshadows are the best! :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have bet money that Revlon Super Lustrous would have been your gloss of choice! Checking out your Naked post now. I'm on the fence between the original and Naked 2 as I am officially the last one to that party. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I do love my Clarisonic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those posts!!Great 2011 favs hunni!!Now I have more ideas and bigger wishlist for 2012!!
    kisses!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice selection! thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's a great idea to put it all in one post! Might do that too. :) Nice list of the year ^^ Wishing Happy New Year and Merry Xmas!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices! I love MUFE face and body, LM secret camouflage and prestige mascara. I might do one too on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I share the same thoughts on Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, UDPP, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler as you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! Will be looking into some of these. :] 

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm surprised that amber diamond beat out watt's up ^^ but always love looking at ppl's faves

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for Dior Amber Diamond! I'm guessing your Gloss Out was effective if you can't find a favourite gloss :) 

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo, I've never heard of Dermaveen before...where do you buy it from?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't get me wrong - I really love the Revlon Super Lustrous lipglosses, but since I haven't really been obsessed with any particular lipgloss this year, I didn't really want to include any in my favorites :)

    You should definitely pick up one of the Naked palettes! Totally worth the money, in my opinion :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving Watt's Up so far but it would take a lot for a product to de-throne Amber Diamond for me...I'm obsessed with Amber Diamond :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yup! I got 5 glosses this year and that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ahhh comprised my 2011 best list need to post it! have been editing it on my phone all yr! thanks for sharing urs, we have alot of common faves!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...