7.04.2011

Blogs I'm Currently Loving ♥ Vol.VII


Check it, ladies!

delicate hummingbird.
Delicate Hummingbird is a blog loaded with amazing reviews. Every review also includes clear and color-accurate swatches, as well as photos of the product in use on her face. Honestly, you guys have to check out her blog because I know you'll all love it too and think, "WHY DIDN'T I FIND THIS SOONER?!" 

Lil Lady's Life
Yes, J. is one of my blogging buddies, but I truly love her blog as well. You know when someone whose blog you adore tweets a link to their newest post and you think, 'Hell to the yeah!' and proceed to click on the link as quickly as you possibly can? That's how I feel when I see her links pop up in my twitter feed because I love reading all of her posts. Her 'Look Book' posts are my personal favorite because I just find them so fun and inspiring!

15 Steps, Then a Beauty Blog
Sandra's blog is like an inspiration blog to me. When she posts her OOTDs, I basically think, 'OMG, that's exactly how I want to dress', and when she posts her FOTDs, I think, 'What products can I use to get cheekbones like hers?!'. I admire her because unlike some bloggers who really like to buy, buy, buy and collect every limited edition item known to man, she seems to buy fewer products (albeit often high-end) and actually use them up. (Huh? What does it mean to actually use something up? ;) I like her blog because it's really real and honest, and also simple and fun. If you read her blog too then you'll know what I mean :)


I know you guys will love them too! :D



26 comments:

  1. Bailey_AlltheWordsJuly 4, 2011 at 11:29 PM

    2/3 new blogs to discover!(I already follow Lil) You make finding new reads almost too easy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tsandra's (15 Steps, Then a Beauty Blog) Youtube videos.. Her reviews on products are great.. And she's just such a joy to watch..

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupforbiochemistsJuly 5, 2011 at 12:19 AM

    Great Recommendations Tiffany
    Will check these out :)

    Make-Up for Biochemistsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm always looking for new beauty blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. magicsinthemakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM

    Whenever you write these posts I always wonder how I manage to miss so many amazing blogs! I've now got a whole day of blog reading ahead :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def going to check out Delicate Hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. visited them all :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I love when bloggers lead me to other blogs! Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of those blogs too! :) J. has awesome style. I want to steal her closet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. delicate hummingbird.July 5, 2011 at 10:54 AM

    tiffany, thank you so much for your mention! it's so weird because i have always read your blog and now you give me a shout out out of nothing. thanks and hugs, keto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicate Hummingbird is one of my favorites. You should check out http://www.frontrowbeauty.com/ if you haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all these blogs too. ha this is the first blogs you are currently loving that i am following all the ones you mention already :) love sandras blog though, shes so effortlessly classy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to say these girls should really thank you for your support because i know i follow everysingle blog you mention.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:56 PM

    Hehe, yay :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM

    I agree. I love watching her videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM

    Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:57 PM

    Yay! I hope you like these as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:58 PM

    Yay! Isn't great discovering new blogs? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:58 PM

    Love her blog! Obviously... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:58 PM

    Yay! Hoped you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:58 PM

    No problemo :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    Me too! I bet if we work together we can figure out a way to do it... *starts scheming*

    ReplyDelete
  23. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    No problem! I love your blog so much and can't believe I didn't find it sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 4:59 PM

    I already follow that one and love it too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM

    Really? Yay! I agree about Sandra too :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. WillWorkForMakeupJuly 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM

    Aww, that means a lot! I'm glad you've liked the ones I've recommended :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...