5.28.2011

This Week's Most Used.


When I'm putting my face on at 6:45 in the morning, the last thing I am is creative. That's why the products I grab out of my makeup drawer on Monday morning are generally the same products I'm still using on Friday. Here are this week's most used products:


Face
Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer in Linen
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in Honey Matte
NARS blush in Orgasm

Eyes
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

Lips
MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick
MAC C-Thru lipglass
Barry M lipgloss in Toffee



I'm not a morning person at all so I generally can't be bothered to put anything more on my eyes besides mascara, and even that sometimes feels like a chore that early in the morning! I've been using NARS Orgasm this week simply because I haven't used it in ages (I also needed to give Dior Aurora a rest for a bit!) and wanted to give it some love - it's nice but definitely not my favorite blush ever by any means. For lips, I've been alternating between wearing just Barry M Toffee for a glossy nude-ish lip or layering MAC C-Thru over MAC Viva Glam Gaga for a muted, pretty pink lip. LOVE that combo!

I'm also planning on reviewing both the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette and the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, so I'll talk more about those in another post. I've also recently rediscovered my love for my Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer so if any of you would like a review on that too, please let me know in the comments below and I'll be happy to oblige!

What are some of your most used products this week?


18 comments:

  1. This week I did all different products every day. YAY, me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to read a review on the sonia kashuk tinted moisturizer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the Maybelline Matte Powder too :) I love it so far! Really want the matte Dior bronzer at one point too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me that I need a MAC nude lipglass! I do different makeup looks everyday, but lately I've been using the NARS Angelika blush every single day. So sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovelovelove the gaga lipstick! so beautiful yet wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha im sooo lazy in the mornings! I only put on my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer and bam! Im out the door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely know what you mean! When I apply my makeup a bit later on I'm MUCH more creative, but when I'm in the rut of a weekday morning routine I find myself wearing the same thing EVERY day!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please review the tinted moisturiser! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is your tinted moisturizer the old or new version? I heard the old version was amazing but now they reformulated it and added a lot of comedogenic ingredients which made quite a few people break out. I'd love to see a review either way though :D BTW, I also seem to use the same few products daily because I don't have the energy to concentrate and think of a more unique look XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've read great reviews abt the maybelline matte powder. i just wish they'd put more 'oomph' into the packaging - can't wait for your thoughts, upcoming post xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually am a morning person, so I do tend to create a different look everyday, and most of my FOTDs are created prior to going to work in the morning. That said, I can also appreciate the simplicity of have a few key items if I am in a rush and if I can't be bothered. Can't wait to see the individual reviews on some of the newer products you have been using. Although, Dream Matte did not work for me any better than my MSFN. :( I hope it has for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have C-Thru lipglass, but I def want to try that lip combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like I'll definitely be reviewing the tinted moisturizer then! Thanks for your input and comments, ladies! :D

    @AngelicBetrayal: I'm not sure. I got mine sometime last Summer I think - when did they reformulate it? All I know is that mine has never caused me breakouts before! Hooray :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have heard a lot of good things about the SK moisturizer - SO I would love to see your review on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm the same, I get creative with my make-up at night when no-one but me can appreciate! I'd love to read a review of the tinted moisturiser, though I wish Sonia Kashuk was available here in Australia =(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Could you do a review of all the tinted moisturizers you have/have ever tried? :) I like really light-weight coverage so I typically just use a tinted moisturizer in place of foundation! I'd love to know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm new in your blog but i'm already loving it. have you done a review on the maybelline dream matte powder if not can u please review it? i'm considering of buying it so i want your views. thanks in advance and good job with ur fabulous blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...