2.23.2011

Seven Things About Me.

I've noticed that I don't talk very much about my personal life on my blog, and I think it's because I'm more of a private person anyway and for the most part, I just prefer to keep my blog focused on makeup and beauty. However, I think I'm going to start sprinkling in a personal post every now and again and what better way to start than with a blog award that requires me to share seven things about myself :)

Anna Saccone passed the Stylish Blogger Award on to me a few days ago, so let's get started...

.:1:.

I've had the same group of six best friends for years, and we've all known each other since elementary school. We came up with an acronym for our group, BAKAMAT, and it's comprised of the first letter of each of our first names. Yes, we are standing in order :)

.:2:.

I'm still obsessed with my ex-boyfriend's boston terrier, Brady (she's a girl). Luckily, we're still good friends so I still see her from time to time. I bought her that sweater...doesn't she just look adorable?

.:3:.

I'm never completely satisfied with my hair. One year it'll be long and the next year, it'll be bob-length. Here I am in November 2009 right before I went to the hairdresser's to chop it all off...I was taking a "Before" pic :) Also, I wear glasses and contacts (not at the same time, though, obviously!). I've since retired the pair in the photo above.

.:4:.

I have a 13 year old sister and a 27 year old brother. This is a picture of us taken about a year and a half ago.

.:5:.

One of my proudest accomplishments of my life thus far is graduating college with a degree in Biology.

.:6:.

Salmon nigiri sushi is my favorite food, hands down! I love all sushi but this one, in particular, is my favorite.

.:7:.
My favorite dessert (or just whenever I feel like eating it, really!) is red velvet cupcakes.


I know that I'm supposed to pass this award on to 10 other bloggers, but I'd really like to get to know all of you a little bit better. So yes, I'm taking the easy way out and essentially tagging all of you to share 7 things about yourself! Link me to your posts below so I can get to know you. Don't be shy :)

Thank you, again, to Anna for passing this award on to me!


20 comments:

  1. I change my hair a lot too! I think you look gorgeous with your current shoulder-length hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u pull ogg short hair so well!!! i can not be so brave! ur lil sister is super adorable and its so nice u have kept ur friends for so many yrs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how the initial way to get attention from others with your blog is by doing posts related to makeup or beauty, but later these more personal posts become more entertaining.. at least for me as a reader. Haha.. I loved this post!

    And we have a couple similarities! I, too, have a best friends group of four and we call ourselves SESA using the first letters of our names. One of my FAVORITE foods is also salmon nigiri sushi. No joke. I will devour that first on any sushi platter. Haha..

    Thanks for sharing with us Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like more personal posts a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post! You inspired me to do my own post and here it is! http://bloominbeauty.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/the-get-to-know-me-post/

    Thanks for the work you do here! It is nice to know some more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! I also love the long hair on you. Red Velvet is the bomb btw. It might be my preggo taste buds but Nothing Bundt Cake has the best red velvet cake. Hopefully they're in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I loved reading this! :) I want to do this tag now, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love salmon nigiri sushi too.. yum!

    Thanks for this post, I found it really interesting- it's nice knowing a little bit of background behind the face. I'm shy about sharing personal details too. usually my non-makeup posts are about my cat LOL

    btw I love your current hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Emily: Thank you! I can never decide...when it's short, I want it long and when it's long, I want it short -__-

    @Lilladylife: Thank you! Yeah, I'm really lucky to have them in my life :)

    @Sharon: Yay! Another best friend group that goes by an acronym :D Also, I just hadn't written any personal posts in the past because to be honest, I think it kind of freaks me out to share personal details with so many people I don't even know in real life :-/

    @SassyAgapi: In that case, I will be sure to write more in the future :)

    @Danielle: Thank you :) Off to read your post now...

    @prettyaspeaches: I've never heard of them but I think I'm going to have to hunt them down now!

    @Jessica: Yes, do it please!!

    @Jen W: Thank you :) I figured that as a reader, I like to know at least a little bit of background info about the person behind the blog and I figured that maybe that had been something that was lacking on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved this post! red velvet is my favorite too

    here is mine : http://daydreamamy.blogspot.com/2011/02/get-to-know-me-7-random-facts.html#comments

    xxx

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post!
    I change my hair all the time! So I can totally relate to that. You look great with either length though so that's pretty cool :)

    The dog is adorable!!! I love dogs more than anything in this world.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh!! I loved this post so much, it was amazing to see another side to you :) You are so gorgeous and your sister is beautiful! I can't believe we both have 13 year old sisters, that's so cool!! Thanks for doing this :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun post! I did mine over at

    http://itzmitz.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-things-about-me.html

    Come have a look! I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww I loved reading this post <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so sweet Tiff :) simply loved reading this post and getting to know you a lil' bit xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore reading your site, and I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out on Makeup Majesty: http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved this post Tiffany, do more personal posts I always enjoy reading them :) It's so nice to find out more about you, I thought I already knew you (as much as I could through the beauty world he he) but apparently I didn't lol I loved your look with long hair, you look like a different person! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. awesome post! especially because im graduating with a degree in biology in june, i know why you feel it is a huge accomplishment- hardest thing ive ever done! :) if u dont mind me asking, what are you doing with your degree?

    icahnicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Amy: I read yours yesterday and loved it! Thanks for sharing :)

    @Nora Schu: I know, isn't she adorable? I love dogs so much :)

    @Anna: I've seen pictures of your sister on your blog and she's super cute too! Thanks for tagging me! x

    @Mitz: Thank you :) Off to take a peek now...

    @Jennie: Thank you, lovely :)

    @Megsy: Thanks so much! You're so sweet!

    @Makeup Majesty: Aww, thank you so much for tagging me!

    @Ebru: I will definitely do more personal posts in the future! :)

    @cahsezsaywhat: That's great! Congratulations on almost being done! I'm going to go to pharmacy school :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post Tiffany! :)

    You're such a sweet person, that much comes through even more with this post!!!! :)))

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...