1.01.2011

Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥ Vol.III


♥ Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us! ♥


+Slatkin & Co. Candle in Leaves+
This candle is perfect for fall and winter despite the awkward name. It smells like "golden nectar, juicy mandarin and red delicious apple blend with toasted cinnamon, mulled cider and freshly harvested berries" - in other words, amazing but nothing like actual leaves. I've burned through this candle faster than I have any of my other candles.

+Neutrogena Triple Moisture Split-End Mender+
I apply this to the ends of my hair when it's still damp after being washed and I've really noticed a difference. I just got a trim a few weeks ago so I don't think I have many split-ends at the moment anyway, but generally speaking, the ends of my hair tend to be quite dry and sometimes brittle. This serum is not only a split-end mender, but it helps to prevent them as well. It leaves the ends of my hair feeling ultra-soft and moisturized, but we'll have to wait a few months to see if the split-ends that would normally develop in my hair are lessened at all.

+Philosophy Pink Frosted Layer Cake Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath+
This 3-in-1 product smells absolutely delicious! It's so fragrant and smells like strawberry cupcakes to me. It lathers up really well but I can't say it's particularly moisturizing, although I'm not bothered by that at all since I always moisturize when I get out of the shower anyway.

+NARS Blush in Douceur+
I've been using Douceur tons since I got it but I wish it looked as good on me as it does on some other people I've seen it on (cough, cough, Jessica!). I adore the dusty pink color but find that I sometimes have to apply several layers to make it show up the way that I want on my cheeks (I'm about NC25-30 right now). I still love it nonetheless :)

+Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002 Beige+
After test-driving the Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer for a few weeks and not really loving it, I couldn't have been happier to go back to my Dior concealer. It's not perfect, but I love how it feels around my eye area and it does a much better job at brightening the area than any other concealer I've tried before.

+Benefit Bronzer in Hoola+
Hoola is such a great everyday bronzer and it's also the best contour powder I've ever used. A little bit goes a long way and while it may take a bit of practice to master the application in order to not make the matte brown powder look muddy on your face, it's well worth the initial effort and a box will last you forever!

What products have you been loving lately?


14 comments:

  1. I adore philosophy products but only ever seem to buy them as a special treat - pink frosted layer cake sounds (and looks) amazing! I also love the sound of the neutrogena product - I definitely think we only get a limited selection of their products!! Happy New Year sweets and all the best for 2011! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to actually go and try Douceur as I love the pictures I've seen of it but so many people have said it doesn't quite work for them that I'd be nervous of buying it. The Dior concealer sounds fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! i need to get Hoola one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely products, the candle sounds fab. I love scented candles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favorites! Everyone has been raving about the Leaves candle.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the Philosophy 3-in-1 looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive been loving B&B candles lately too! That's alot of mixed scents for the leaves one. Need to check that out! Pink frosted layer cake sounds delish..mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ur list of products! I think I need to get the NARS blush and benefit bronzer now.. =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh.that Neutrogena product sounds interesting! will have to keep an eye out for that.... I love benefits hoola bronzer! awesome pick! and I have the dior sculpt concealer... haven't tried it yet... maybe I should.... :) thanks for this post! and Happy new year!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... VividFusionBlog ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    VividFusion on Youtube
    VividFusion on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list...you have definitely tempted me to try that candle and the body wash. The best product I have tried so far is IT Cosmetic's Bye Bye Under Eyes concealer...AMAZING! I have never seen anything cover as well as this concealer does.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I smelled leaves about a week ago, and it was overpowering, but I love Autumn and my all time fav Frosted Cupcake. I'm currently loving my Sunny by Nature MSF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Nicola: Thanks love :) Happy New Year to you too! xx

    @Claire: I'd say if you are on the fairer side (light/medium skin tone or paler), it will look fab on you :)

    @Miss Krimson: Yes, you should definitely try it. Let me know how you like it!

    @FunnyFaceBeauty: I've never heard of that concealer before. Where is it from?

    @Hollywood: Thank you lovely :) Happy New Year to you too!

    @Tee: I love Frosted Cupcake too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...