1.06.2011

Big Plans.

Just a little update post on what you can be expecting from Will Work For Makeup in the upcoming days/weeks/months...


.:1:. On Monday (or possibly this weekend) I'm going to follow in Nicola's (Magic's in the Makeup) footsteps (with her blessing, of course) and venture on a 7-Day Lipstick Challenge, aka "Lipstick Week" from a few months ago on Nicola's blog. For seven consecutive days, I am going to wear a different lipstick color. I'm not talking seven different variations of one color, but seven completely different colors. In random order and not necessarily the order I'll be wearing them in, here are the seven colors (I already have the lipsticks chosen as well, but you won't know what they are until I wear them :D) :

Red
Pink
Purple
Orange
Nude
Coral
Wine/Plum

.:2:. If you recall, I promised a giveaway soon after I reached 1000 followers but since my blog's one year blogiversary is only 2 months away, I've decided to save it until then instead. It'll be a 1000 followers/1 year blogiversary giveaway and I already know what it's going to be. It'll be well worth the wait and I don't think anyone will be disappointed :)

.:3:. Here are a few posts I have in mind and could write about, but I won't necessarily end up doing all of them unless there is actually interest shown in reading them. So, if any of these posts look interesting to you, let me know in the comments and I will make sure they don't get forgotten about!

Updated Lipstick Collection
Bare Minerals Well Rested Review
Swedish Skin Review/Updated Skincare Routine
Makeup Collection (broken up into several posts)
MAC Soiree Nail Lacquer Review 
MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadow in Unflappable Review
What Brush I Use For _____ (foundation, concealer, crease color, etc.)
e.l.f. Under-Eye Concealer and Highlighter Review
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Passion Review
Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Fairytale Review

And lastly, if you have any suggestions or requests for posts you'd like to see, please leave me a comment below or send me an email and I will try my best to do it!



21 comments:

  1. lol. your first update is what i've been doing this week. it's really fun! heehee..

    and an updated lipstick collection post would be great <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh please do a bare minerals well rested review ( & pics) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that lipstick idea. I may have to do it too at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see a makeup collection post :) Please review the Unflappable eyeshadow! I just ordered it a few hours ago myself :D

    Can't wait to see what lippies you choose for each color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe wow! congrats on 1000 followers ! =) i can't wait for your makeup collection and brushes post! i'm always on the lookout for more brushes.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these ideas! I'd like to see the lipstick and makeup collection posts, and the covergirl lippie review :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything w/lips is a must! I am terribly interested :D haha Hopelessly interested! :) I'm particularly curious about the Revlon lip stain, but I do like all the topics! Please review all the topics listed :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm interested in the Well-Rested and Swedish Skin posts! I love anything you post, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote for makeup collection. I'd love to see your stash so I can drool over it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. First choice would be a makeup collectin post. (Oh, How I love looking at makeup stash. *drools*) But Im most interested on the BE Well rested review. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh the 7 day lipstick challenge sounds good, hope we get pics of each day and how they made you feel? I am a complete brush virgin so would love to read a post on what brushes you use for ..... I love all beauty reviews too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly can't wait for lipstick week :D I also love the sound of the brush post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see your 7 day lipstick post and all the reviews that you suggested! I especially love the sound of the lipstick collection post and the Well Rested review xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely want to see the Lipstick and Makeup Collection posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would be nice to create more ( and more) foundation rewievs, because it is very hard to find a good one ( for combo - oily and dry-, red spotted, black headed skin with acne scars :( )

    ReplyDelete
  16. and of course the make up collection rewiev sound great :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Many congrats on your followers sweetie and take a look at my blog I have something for you!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks everyone for your input! Keep your eyes peeled for those posts in the upcoming weeks :)

    @Blushingloves: Just took a look - Thank you so much Irene! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations on your 1000+ followers! the upcoming giveaway sounds exciting! hope though that there will also be consolation prizes.. :D

    I personally am looking forward to your posts about the ff:
    -What Brush I Use For _____ (foundation, concealer, crease color, etc.)
    -e.l.f. Under-Eye Concealer and Highlighter Review

    ReplyDelete
  20. Updated Lipstick Collection please! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...