1.08.2011

7-Day Lipstick Challenge: Pink.

Probably the most wearable of the 7-Day Lipstick Challenge's color choices, today I've opted for NYX Round Lipstick in Fig, a rosey, medium pink with a very glossy finish. Pink was actually the most difficult color to choose a lipstick for because most of my lipstick collection is pink. They vary from light to dark, warm to cool, and I didn't even know where to start. I originally considered MAC Viva Glam Gaga but there are so many reviews and swatches of that one online that I changed my mind at the last minute in favor of one of my lesser used lipsticks. 

Also, I tried using the same eyebrow pencil I used yesterday, but this time I set it with MAC eyeshadow in Wedge in hopes of cooling down the color a bit and making it look less orange than it did yesterday. Let's just say I don't think I'll be using this pencil on myself anymore.




Countdown until anticipated completion of challenge: 5 days.


28 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful shade :) I will look for Fig next time. I really like this pink :) How nice that it has a glossy finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo love this shade, it looks gorgeous on you! I swear it looks like a color I already own, I must go through my stash otherwise Fig will have to be mine! I love Wedge, I actually just got it and I can't stop using it :D It definitely warms up your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I loooovvvvvveee that color on you!!! Soooo pretty! I have the same color too but looks off cuz of my skin tone, but very beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a beautiful pink!

    I'm always looking for a nice neutral rosy pink, and this looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful color! Looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color on you! Soo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks perfect on you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lipstick as great on you! And I agree on that brow pencil. I can never find a good shade for me when it comes to pencils so I always use an eyeshadow when I want my brows to look more intense.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I really like this shade! V Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colour! Good luck with this challenge! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh this is such a cool tag, I have so manny lippies that I never wear! I may have to try this tag out!
    This is such a goregous colour on your girl! It looks so summery and lovely haha, love your eyebrows as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look really good in this shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fig is such a gorgeous color - i'm definitely picking it up soon! your eyebrows look great by the way :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty lipstick! Looks nice on you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another gorgeous lipstick to add to my list of wants. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE this on you, suits you so so so much. Best one so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow such a beautiful color.. so my type!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE this color! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ow Fig is one of my most favourite colours by NYX!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Romantic FOTD, I think this will be great for a date!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really beautiful :) keep posting!!!! And do more challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...