12.07.2010

Sleek Sparkle Palette

The gorgeous and lovely Kelly from Jellyminx Thinks (definitely check out her blog - it's full of amazing reviews!) came to my rescue and answered my plea for Sleek's newest offering - the limited edition Sparkle i-Divine Palette.

A Sleek i-Divine palette, complete with 12 amazingly pigmented shadows, will set you back a mere 6 pounds or roughly $10 USD.

I love me some sparkle and with Christmas and New Year's Eve right around the corner, I knew the Sparkle Palette would definitely get a lot of love from this girl.

Clockwise from top left:
Cranberry
Dream Maker
Galactic
Mistletoe
Festive
Illusion

Clockwise from top left:
Twinkle
Star Light
Noir
Tinsel
Gold Ribbon
Glitz & Glamour


Eight of the twelve shadows are infused with silver sparkle while Mistletoe has green sparkle, Noir is matte, and Gold Ribbon and Tinsel are metallic/frosts.

My favorites of the palette are Galactic, Illusion, Mistletoe, and Gold Ribbon.

As far as I know, Sleek Makeup is only available in the UK and online so if you're in the US but you're not fond of ordering online, I highly suggest you set up a swap with someone in the UK!


Thank you again, Kelly!! Check out her blog here :)

Will you be getting the Sleek Sparkle Palette?


17 comments:

  1. this is the first time i've seen a shimmery sleek palette. be sure to do some looks for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this but it seems to be sold out every time I go look for it! LOL

    Kaushal xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Donna Baby: Of course I will!

    @Kaushal: I didn't want to get my hopes up since I wasn't sure if Kelly was going to be able to find one for me but thank goodness she did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how I hope they sell sleek palettes in the canadian drugstore!! This one looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh the colours this time round are lucious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luckily had someone do the same for me and I can't wait to try it out. Its so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! My first time looking at it and I am in love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the colors are lovely and pigmented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look highly pigmented. Gorgeous palette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've heard lots of great things about sleek palettes!! but living in the u.s., they are quite hard to find.. they have nice pigmentation =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always heard about this sleek palette but didn't know you were able to purchase online till "NOW" thank to you! hehe It looks awesome. I def wanna try it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just today I received it as well! 1 for me and 1 or my sis! It looks great!!! hehehe
    xxx
    A

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like sleek palettes and the colours in this palette are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...