12.16.2010

Romantic Date Look ♥

I'm actually just seeing some friends later but I thought the look I came up with was very date-appropriate as well :)

I used my Sleek Sparkle Palette for the first time today and my goodness, the colors are just as gorgeous on my eyes as they were swatched on my hand! My only qualm was that there was a fair amount of fall-out, but nothing that can't be dealt with when paying 6 pounds for 12 amazingly pigmented eyeshadows.

Another FOTD, another awkward closed mouth smile :)



Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
Eve Pearl Salmon concealer in Medium (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC30 
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
Benefit bronzer in Hoola
MAC blush in On a Mission
e.l.f. Shimmer Palette (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
UDPP
MAC e/s in Yogurt
Sleek Sparkle Palette (Festive, Illusion, and Tinsel)
MAC e/s in Beautiful Iris
UD 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

Lips:
MAC l/s in Viva Glam VI SE
MAC p/g in Ample Pink

As for my hair, I just curled it with a 1-inch curling iron (my hair is far too short for anything bigger than that) and put it up in a messy side bun.

What do you guys think? Would this be a good date-night look?



26 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you have the prettiest eyes ever!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Simply gorgeous! Wish you took a photo with your whole body so we can also see what you're wearing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this makes a beautiful romantic date look! Purple just does something to eyes I can't even describe seriously! I love purple and all different shades of it! You look gorgeous wearing it too, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty, this would be prefect for a romantic date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww super pretty! I love purple ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these FOTD looks that u've been doing lately...they are all sooo gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous. i can't wait to get my palette in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, & wow your lashes! You have some awesome lashes man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color! And as always...pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're FOTD post are getting better and better each time! You look good in purple! I always loved purple eyeshadows, it's definitely what I wear most of the time. I dont care if it doesn't match what I wear I still wear it. I noticed you been using Nars Sheer Glow. I love that foundation for the winter! So moisturizing, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loove the look! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @sugar sugar: I'll try to remember to do that next time :)

    @Charming Vanity: Thank you so much!

    @PrincessLisax3: Thanks! Sometimes they seem to short and thin but Cover Girl Lash Blast makes them look amazing!

    @Miss Nikka: Thank you :) I like Sheer Glow more and more every time I use it, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone for all of your nice comments! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwh I love purples with your eye colour and skintone :3 very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW you look so pretty!! i like you top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! I think this is the perfect date night makeup! It's fun, flirty, and just plain cute! Great job love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so pretty, the look is gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. VERY date appropriate and VERY pretty!!! Loving the hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. very pretty and suitable for a date night, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you look beautiful, perfect for a date night! Love that top too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really lovely look, and you 're right, it would be great for a date night! I love that you've added some colour, this way it has a little more character than the usual softer beige looks or the smokey browns! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's such a pretty look! And the lips go perfectly with the eye makeup, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...