My Favorite Products of 2010

Foundation: Undecided :-/ Still on the hunt for my HG foundation. I do really like NARS Sheer Glow, though.

Concealer: Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer (under-eyes) + MAC Studio Finish Concealer (blemishes/redness)

Powder: MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus

Bronzer: Benefit Hoola

Highlight: Dior Amber Diamond

Eyeliner: MAC Blacktrack Fluidline + Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencils

Eyeshadow primer/base: UDPP + MAC Bare Study Paint Pot

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura

Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Lipstick: MAC Viva Glam VI SE

Lipgloss: MAC Love Nectar Lustreglass + Barry M Toffee lipgloss

Nail polish: OPI Panda-monium Pink

Shower gel/soap: LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids + Philosophy Pink Frosted Layer Cake 3-in-1

Body lotion/cream: Burt's Bees Milk & Honey lotion (spring/summer) + The Body Shop Coconut body butter (fall/winter)

Body exfoliator: Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime

Hand cream: None. I just use whichever body lotion/cream I'm using at the moment.

Perfume: LaVanila Vanilla Blossom

Cleanser: Shu Uemura High Performance Balancing Cleansing Oil Fresh

Toner/lotion: None.

Moisturizer: Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

Facial mask: None.

Exfoliator: LUSH Ocean Salt

Makeup remover: Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

p.s. I've linked all products that have been featured or reviewed in previous posts :)

I'd love to know what some of your favorites were in 2010 as well!


  1. This is a great post!! I love seeing what other peoples favourites are :) I'm definitely going to do a Best of 2010 video xx

  2. Thanks for linking everything, so useful!! I like your list, i think i might try a few of these!!

  3. Oh I gotta do a list like this, just gotta think about it some more.

  4. Great post. I wish sheer glow had workedd for me, but it gave me break outs. I keep reading great reviews about it. :)

  5. Nice post. Thanks for sharing! Some of these products are new to me.

  6. I need to do this too! NARS Sheer Glow is my favorite foundation, but I don't like the effect it has on my nose after a few hours... I'm pretty sure we even discussed that!!

  7. You inspired me to do my own version of this post! Please check it out



  8. I'm also going to do a list like this. Great choices! =)

  9. This is a great idea, I almost want to do a post like this as well! I love a lot of the same products you do..Blacktrack fluidline and Milani Liquifeye are amazing eyeliners! I just recently found a new liner pencil that blew my socks off. It's the Smashbox Limitless eyeliner pencil..I LOVE it! I think I may review it soon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...