12.02.2010

Give Me Gold.

Besides maybe red, no other color gets me in the mood for the holidays better than gold.
Sparkley and shimmery golds are an added bonus :)


Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Balm
GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Bananas
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 29 Yellow Gold

Yeah, yeah. So the Nivea Milk & Honey lip balm packaging is technically yellow and the balm applies clear, but I really like it so I included it anyways :)

Sonia Kashuk Bronzer in Bare Minimum
Sephora by OPI nail polish in Looks Like Rain Dear

Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum is a bronzer so obviously, is not completely gold, but it is the most golden bronzer I've ever come across - it's almost too gold to be considered a bronzer, in my opinion. It would work best on fair skin tones.

I LOVE Looks Like Rain Dear for the holidays! You can see swatches here.

MAC Lustre Drops in Sun Rush
MAC eyeshadow in Goldmine
Wet 'n' Wild Vanity Palette
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked

L to R:
Barry M 29 Yellow Gold
Wet 'n' Wild gold shade in Vanity Palette
Urban Decay Half Baked
MAC Goldmine
Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum
MAC Sun Rush
GOSH Bananas

What are your favorite gold makeup products?


16 comments:

  1. I think my favorite gold is Goldilux by Sugar Pill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to gold shimmer as well!!! My current faves are e.l.f. mineral eyeshadow in Golden and Benefit Gilded liner, lipstick, and gloss (not sure if they still make these anymore?). I recently did a tutorial video using these (on our blog). I canNOT get enough gold shimmer during this time of year and always cave in and buy more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really have any gold makeup products, besides the gold shadows in my 88 warm palette! I do love the warmth it imparts to the skin though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my vanity palette!! this is a cool post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the Urban Decay Baked stuff! Half Baked is probably my favorite. I also love MAC's woodwinked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gooold! Whenever I say "I love gold" I think of Austin Powers Goldmember...haha I can't help it ;)

    I love Too Faced Honeypot eyeshadow..such a beautiful gold! I also love Bonne Bell Glimmer Bronze..it's like a shimmery golden highlighter/bronzer. I also love Mac Woodwinked eyeshadow. Ooh and Orly nailpolish in Luxe..beautiful!

    I just love anything golden! My list could go on and on..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Golds really draw me in as well! :) I love it! I love blushes with a hint of gold and lip glosses :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh i LOVE golds.
    these are some gorrrgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just love the gold colors that you have now!!! ^_^ I don't own any right now sadly though....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh I guess it's no secret how much I love gold <3 I also really love Hi-fi Cosmetics On Tour Rockstar eyeshadow, which is a dupe for Sugarpill Goldilux. Urban Decay Half Baked is also one of my favourites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The wet'n'wild palette looks really nice! My fav gold eyeshadow is the Bourjois liquid one in molecule d'or.. I use it almost every day as a base, it's soo pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love gold! i have a mac pigment, GOLD MODE that i love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love half baked (: my only gold shadow

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this one gold color by Orglamix that I love! It was one of her lab samples, so it doesn't have a name :/ But it's pretty pretty! I also like my UD liquid eyeliner in gold sparkles :D

    http://www.sisisparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Attention Viewers.


    E-mail: m.l.v@webadicta.org You need a business loan to start chrismass business? We offer loan at 3% per month. Here is our E-mail: m.l.v@webadicta.org Are you tired of seeking loans and mortgages? You have been consistently rejected by their banks and other financial institutions?


    Apply For...


    * Personal Loans.
    * Business Loans .
    * Consolidation Loan.
    * saving services.
    * Construction Loans and more.


    We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. Contact us today .. Answers should be sent to Contact Name: Mr Lucasse Vitacc. E-mail: m.l.v@webadicta.org


    Sincerely.
    Mr Lucasse Vitacc.
    M.L.V Loan Department.
    M.L.V Loan Services Limited.
    E-mail: m.l.v@webadicta.org

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...