12.28.2010

Benefit Bella Bamba

Introducing Benefit's newest boxed powder...


Bella Bamba!



Bella Bamba is described as a watermelon pink with gold shimmers. It's packaging is new to Benefit's boxed powders with an attached lid and mirror, and it contains 0.28oz of product compared to 0.35-0.42oz of product in the existing boxed powders.

In the pan, Bella Bamba looks almost identical to NARS Orgasm but when swatched, the two are very different:
Benefit Bella Bamba (left) and NARS Orgasm

Orgasm is much more of a peachy-pink while Bella Bamba is completely pink. And although it may not be apparent in the above swatch, Orgasm has more of a frosty, golden sheen while Bella Bamba simply has golden shimmers.


Bella Bamba has really good pigmentation and I think the color would flatter most skin tones. It does a fantastic job at brightening your complexion and adding life to your face. I think it's definitely a must-have for pink blush fanatics. Those who are anti-shimmer should steer clear of this blush while those who are expecting a unique and revolutionary blush shade may be left a bit disappointed.

I personally really love this blush. I don't have tons of pink blushes in my collection that really, truly suit me (I keep thinking MAC Well Dressed does, but sometimes even I can't convince myself :-/) but I definitely think this one does the trick!

What are your thoughts on Bella Bamba? Are you loving it or leaving it?


21 comments:

  1. So glad you put the swatches together. I was totally thinking it was the same as NARS Orgasm, but I guess not. Its such a gorgeous colour!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous! i've recently ran out of NARS orgasm blush so i may have to pick this up instead! your eyebrows look gorgeous by the way - xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh loving the huge photos. these are both gorgeous shades :) i love your pretty eyes too!

    <3 Pandaphilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blush looks awesome on you! Love the subtle glow which it creates on your cheek. =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I was JUST looking at this from Sephora thanks for your swatches WAY better than the others I have seen online!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty and the blush looks wonderful on you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this today and thought "hmm... looks too dark for me" but after seeing it applied on skin, I'm thinking I may want it after all! You're such an enabler, Tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this at Macy's counter. It is beautiful! It looks great on you. But then, I have wayy too many blushes. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it! :D and i also love your new blog layout! everything looks so fresh and clean and simple :) i love it! and is it just me or are your pictures also bigger? <3! just curious, what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks girls! I'm glad you like this blush as much as I do :D

    @FunnyFaceBeauty: I thought they'd be really similar too but I was definitely pleasantly surprised :)

    @dontcallmejessie: It's definitely a do-able shade for you as long as you apply with a light hand :)

    @xAgnes: Thank you!! Yup, now that I widened the layout, I can have bigger photos too :) My camera is a Samsung DualView TL220.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that it has a mirror on the inside, that is a cute touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful! I think I'll have to pick this one up sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mirror is a great addition to the beautiful color! Good job Benefit! :)

    Raech
    http://ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh this looks beautiful, it really compliments your skin tone! I'm immediately drawn to peachy gold blushes but have realised that they're not as flattering on me so this looks perfect! Also I love your new layout, it's so fresh and clean looking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super pretty! Dang you are such an enabler...

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for the comparison swatches!
    I swapped away my Orgasm. I might pick this up - it looks so gorgeous on your skintone

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll have to check this out in person, because it looks much warmer than I thought it would be - cooler pinks just don't suit me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really pretty!!! I waaaant! Lol! :)
    I gotta say I thought it looked a bit like coralista in the box, but I guess they're quite different!
    Great review doll! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just saw this post, forwarded by Danielle as I'm thinking of getting Bella Bamba but was scared it'll be like Orgasm! Now I know they're nothing like each other, I might go try it in store :) Great swatches Tiffany, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. No problem, Yu! You should definitely try it on...and if it ends up looking kind of scary at first, try it again with a light hand :) I much prefer Bella Bamba to Orgasm!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...