11.15.2010

What is wrong with my face?!

Yup, it was one of those days. My face decided to be a diva and did not want to have its picture taken under any circumstances. No matter how many photos I took, I couldn't manage to wipe the unphotogenic-ness off my face. I took 10+ full face shots and this is all I managed to salvage from the lot:




That's right. I even had to crop out 80% of the photo...believe me, the photos really were that bad. It was probably a mixture of my face's diva antics and the fact that I'm not used to taking FOTD shots with flash so all the photos turned out utterly horrendous. I quite like how I did my eye makeup, though, which is why I still wanted to do this post.

Eyes:
UDPP
Tarte Femme Fatale palette (peachy nude, bronzey gold, burgundy, and black shades)
MAC pigment in Vanilla
Milani Liquif'eye pencil in Black
GOSH Velvet Touch pencil in Bananas
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara


Does anyone else ever experience any difficulties with taking FOTD photos? Please tell me I'm not the only one!


15 comments:

  1. It looks nice...But i feel you though! There are days that my face looks so ugly lol! but yours looks perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never do FOTD pictures, hence why I rarely post any!
    It always makes my makeup look so much more boring than it looks IRL too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh we all have those days - when angles just aren't working out, camera washes you out, etc. I love what you did with your eyes though! I'm slowly but surely starting to use more eyeshadow especially after I got the NARS palette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love your eyeshadow!! Ha I hate taking fotd photos - I get really stressed! It's actually got a lot easier ever since I bought a tripod though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the eye make up! Really pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I know how you feel. What's even worse is when your face doesn't want to work with you even without having your picture taken. Like when your eyes are tiny and small from not sleeping or some random pimples form! Ugh.. the horror. I think I'm going to have one of those days tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your make-up is gorgeous! And you're definitely not the only one, don't worry...I go through this all the time! Sometimes your face wants to be photographed...and sometimes it just doesn't :( Sucks...haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bronzey brown shade on your lid is gorgeous :) And the unphotogenic 'omg my face hates the camera today' thing is pretty much the story of my life XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had those days and sometimes it's not just my face that is uncooperative. Some days it's lighting and camera. LOL But the makeup looks nice on your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure we all know that feeling! haha somedays it just doesn't want to cooperate lol. Your eyes look lovely anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so unphotogenic too :( I look myself in the mirror and think "yeah that angle looks cool" and then I take the pic and it's all blah!!! Argh I hate it..

    Pretty makeup honey :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate when that happens. Sometimes the camera just isnt your friend lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comments, everyone! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who experiences this :)

    @Lauren: I completely agree! Sometimes I'll feel like I have really pretty, dramatic makeup on but after looking through the pictures, it looks so boring and unoriginal :-/

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha. . I totally know how you feel. there are some days where I think i look great in person and then I go to take pictures for my blog and I'm like. . woah!!! definitely not posting those ones!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...