10.08.2010

Pixiwoo made me do it.

The Pixiwoo sisters are some of my favorite YouTubers and while watching some of their videos a few days ago, I came across an inspiring "Orange eyes/Grunge girl" Fall trend look. I'm not typically very daring with my makeup and needless to say, orange eyeshadow is quite a bit out of my comfort zone. However, the look looked absolutely amazing on Sam so I decided to be a bit more courageous today and not only wear grungey orange eyeshadow, but also go out in public with it on :)


Result? The makeup artist at the Lancome counter told me my makeup looked beautiful. Success!

Grungy girls are too cool to smile.

But it's okay because I'm not really a grunge girl :)


Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in Beige 002
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Korres blush in Natural

Eyes:
UDPP
Bella Sugar Cosmetics e/s in Punkinhead
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
UD 24/7 pencil in Zero
Sephora mascara

Lips:
MAC l/g in C-Thru

Will you be wearing orange eyeshadow this Fall?



21 comments:

  1. Very pretty look, your eyes look gorgeous! I love the pixiwoos too I must have missed this tutorial, going to check it out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous look :)


    xoxo,
    eva

    http://purrrty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the Lancome lady...this looks amazing on you. I dont think I have any really wearable orange eyeshadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely, Tiffany!:D

    I will!:D

    Have a wonderful weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the PixiWoo sisters! They are amazing! Love your makeup! It suits you really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look, Tiffany. The Lancome ladies are definitely correct. Orange doesn't seem so scary after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a super gorgeous look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! Beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look on you!! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this!!!!! It suits you so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great! The eye color emphasized your pretty features. Love your makeup:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a very pretty look! U really did a great job. I'm not sure i can pull that off though..haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks gorgeous! I think i'll definitely try it out! I never heard of those youtubers, i'll check them out now ^___^ xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! This looks lovely on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is the prettiest make up you've done so far ! I love ittttttttt !

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks better on you than it did on me. x

    Pixiwoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, this look really suits you! I would wear orange any time, but somehow don't own any matte/ satin ones...they're all glittery - not so grunge at all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome on you! I'm a bit obsessed with the Pixiwoo sisters right now, they can do no wrong in my opinion :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you everyone for all of your sweet comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great with orange shadow!!! :) Really pretty!! Be daring more often =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...