10.16.2010

Package From Across the Pond ♥

A few weeks ago, the lovely Lily from Beauty's Bad Habit offered to pick up a few things for me in the UK and send it over to me, and I was so happy when I got my package in the mail yesterday! I ripped open the package and these are all the goodies I found:


3 Aromaleigh samples in Solange, Bette, and Darcelle 
MUA eyeshadows in #1, #11, and #13
Barry M Lip Gloss in 2 Toffee
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 29 Yellow Gold

In addition to the things I asked her to pick up for me, she also threw in the Aromaleigh samples, the Barry M Dazzle Dust, and a super cute card simply from the kindness of her heart! She's too sweet!

L to R: Barry M Toffee, Barry M Yellow Gold, MUA #13, MUA #1, MUA #11

I'm so excited that I think I might actually try to figure out how I can fit everything on my face right now :D If all turns out well, then blog post to come!

I love all of my new goodies! Thank you so much, Lily :) 

If you haven't already checked out Lily's blog, click here. I promise, you're going to love it!


9 comments:

  1. Oh she's so lovely - what fab mail to open :D

    I am going to check out that Barry M dazzle dust because I am on the hunt for a nice gold! Have fun with all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love everything you got in that package! I think that was more like Christmas in October!

    Just wanted to stop by and invite you to enter my 100th Blog Post Give-away!

    www.alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh this makes me want to go and buy loads of Barry M Dazzledusts! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely treat hun!!Everything looks gorgeous!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee, I'm so glad everything arrived safe and well! I was starting to panic haha :) Isn't MUA Shade 1 a stunning highlight? Have fun with your goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Small Town Gal: You should definitely check it out. It's an absolutely beautiful gold!

    @Beauty's Bad Habit: Yes, it really is! Thanks for sending it to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...