10.16.2010

My UK FOTD

This is a look I did today using some stuff Lily sent me from the UK:






Face:
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals foundation in Medium Beige
Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in Beige 002
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
NARS Laguna bronzer
Sephora blush in Rose Rebelle
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping

Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
MUA e/s in #11 (lid)
MUA e/s in #13 (crease, upper and lower lashline)
MUA e/s in #1 (eyebrow bone)
Barry M Dazzle Dust #29 (inner corner)
Milani Liquif'Eye pencil in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
MAC l/s Blankety
Barry M l/g in #2 Toffee


To see swatches of everything I got, click here.


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have such a prominent brow bone :) It makes all your makeup applications look so professional!! :) The mascara is great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shades you have used here...love your eye makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your bottom lashes theyre sooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing ; )) your pic are so very pretty ; ) i like it !!



    if, you want follow me :*** <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so gorgeous.
    i love the gold hues.<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the eye look and you're gorgeous! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will you do a post on your facial routine? I tried looking thru your tags but couldn't find any. I really like how your skin looks. Very smooth and natural. Like it doesn't look like you wear foundation or anything. Also your top fav lotions and skincare stuff. I bought the Burts Bees Milk & Honey lotion. OMG I LOVEEE that stuff. I like how it smells to. I think you might like some of the Yes to Carrots line stuff. The tomatoes line smells better than the Carrots line though. My skin is more on the dry side but for some reason Ive been breaking out random zits! Im always looking for good skincare stuff. I have sensitive skin. I rarely break out or my face clears up fast but I haven't found anything that really worked for me besides Cetaphil's gentle wash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls! :)

    @PrincessLisax3: I haven't done one yet because I actually don't think I have very good skin but if you'd like to see it, then I will definitely do a post on my facial routine and favorite skincare products very soon :)

    @Anonymous: Thank you so much for your insightful comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...