8.07.2010

I'd love to be a Vegas showgirl.

Hello lovelies ♥
I survived Vegas! My face didn't see too much makeup during the day since most our days were spent lounging by the pool drinking cocktails, but I made sure to slap it on full-force before going out at night :) I'll post more pictures, including some of the outfits we wore, in a few days when I am able to get the pictures from my friends.


Here were my faces of the night for the 2 nights we were there:


♥Day 1♥


[I really can't remember everything I used on either look :(]
Lashes: MUFE #113 Betsy (how amazing are those glitter strips on the lashes?!)
Lips: MAC l/s in Snob

♥Day 2♥
[Not naked...Just wearing a strapless dress :)]



Lashes: Girls Aloud in Cheryl
Lips: NYX l/l in Natural & Revlon l/s in Cherries in the Snow
Nails: OPI Boris and Natasha with GOSH Rainbow on top

That's all for now!
Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days for my Vegas OOTDs post :)

xxx

26 comments:

  1. oooh gorgeous!!! :) love it hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silver strips on your lashes and the red lips in the 2nd pic. I'm too scared to go out with red lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The lashes ARE great! :) Can't wait for your Vegas pics! You look great, btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looks absolutely gorgeous! Glad you had fun in Vegas. Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I love those lashes and you look so gorgeous in a red lip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look ridiculously gorgeous on both days!
    i cant even pick a favorite.<333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to add, that i've tagged you on my blog for a blogger award! Hope you'll check it out love!

    http://www.myfitbeauty.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! you look fab with red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look hun one of my faves! the liner is awesome :) fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have such a cute haircut, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love red lips!!!You look so pretty!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look fab! Love the red lips! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Red lips really suit you, you should do that more often! Those false eyelashes with the glitter strip are totally fab too! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you rock the red lips so well! i wish i can pull that off like u do :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg you look gorgeous!! love the white lined eyes, amazinggg!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those lashes!! And the red lipstick! Looks so pretty on you!! Hopefully one day I'll find my perfect red lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The glitter strips on those lashes really are gorgeous :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the look with the red lips, you are gorgeous!:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! xx

    @ Khristine: Thank you so much! It really means a lot :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look FANTASTIC! Those glitter strip things are SO COOL! And that red revlon lippie looks amazing on you :) I wish that I could pull off red lips that well! glad you had fun in vegas xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved both looks..those glitter-strip lashes are to die for and the red lips in look #2, hubba-hubba, you look gorgeous! I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...