8.10.2010

Because I'm too lazy to write the actual review right now...

Here is a little teaser with a look I did today using my Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows! I'll show you close-ups and swatches of the colors I got in my Glamour Doll Eyes review that will be posted within the next few days :)




Check out that glow!

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon Color Stay foundation in 340 Early Tan
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (to set)
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
MAC Mineralize Blush in Light Over Dark
MAC MSF in Soft & Gentle (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
UDPP
Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Blackline
Milani eyeliner in Black (lower water line)
Eyeko mascara

Lips: 
Edward Bess l/s in Nude Lotus
MAC l/g in Perennial High Style

Hope everyone is well! xx



Disclaimer: The Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows were sent to me free of charge for review purposes only. The opinions expressed in this review are honest and based solely on my own experience with the products.

21 comments:

  1. pretty!!! looking forward to the review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love blue and shades of it when it comes to eye shadows, they look gorgeous with brown eyes! :) I also love how your skin looks, so luminous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Your skin is glowing. I love that MSF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I love that colours (^_^)

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh you're gorgeous! This is such a beautiful look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous look! I love your eye make-up. I especially love the blush and highlight; you look so glowing and radiant.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty ...you are Gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ jellytelly_ri-chan: Thanks! It should be up soon!

    @ Danielle: aww...thank you so much!

    @ Ebru: I love how brown eyes look with blue eyeshadows too! I don't find myself reaching for blues that often though, for some reason :/ And thank you!

    @ Ansa: I love it too! Do you have it? I feel like it doesn't get enough love sometimes!

    @ Becky: Thanks Becky! I have close-ups of the colors too so you can really see how gorgeous they are :)

    @ jennie: Aww...thank you! You're so sweet! xx

    @ ipehishere: Thanks hun!

    @ Kate Gene: Thank you so much! Congrats on your jewelry website, by the way! xx

    @ Hollywood: Thanks Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sexy blue smokey eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful. What camera do you use btw?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your are too pretty!! Love the glow!! xX

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wear the nude lip so well! I always end up looking like a corpse every time I try. Gorgeous FOTD as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Andrea.: I use a Samsung DualView TL220 :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! Cant wait for the review

    ReplyDelete
  15. can't wait for the review =), the makeup looks great on you !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know this is a really old post now but WOW that glow sure is something! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...