7.22.2010

Naked FOTD ?!

No, I'm not naked, but I am using Urban Decay's Naked Palette! I am really loving the versatility of this palette. The collection of colors makes it so easy to achieve everything from a really neutral or naked look for daytime to a shimmery smokey look perfect for going out at night! Here was what I came up with yesterday:


Face:
Revlon Color Stay foundation in 340 Early Tan
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 Light
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
MAC blush in On a Mission


Eyes:
Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer
UD e/s in Darkhorse
UD e/s in Naked
UD e/s in Virgin
UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Whiskey (love this!)
Eyeko mascara


Lips:
NYX l/p in Natural (fill in lips)
MAC l/s in Viva Glam Gaga





Happy Thursday!
xxx

19 comments:

  1. Very nice look!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great palette for everyday wear! looking lovely as always! keep it neutral! 'xo

    http://www.jennyoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really good! I want this palette even more now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the liner :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just need to break down and buy this palette. Beautiful FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!! You look really pretty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, and I love your top! I love neutrals, I neeeeeed the Naked palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You're so talented! Love your top too!! Its so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hellloooo again, I just commented but I wanted to let you know I just tagged you for the 8 question tag =)

    http://themakeupdrawer.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-questions-tag-im-tagging-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really Nice!

    http://imahairoutkast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. tiffany the naked palette suits your tan! very flattering

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gaga is so flattering on you. I could never pull off the color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking gorgeous as always hun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just used it for the 1st time today. Even my husband noticed and like it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorg as usual..

    I have you an award on my blog..check it out.
    http://productrater.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-heart-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! And viva glam gaga looks great on you!

    www.infamousbeautybyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments!

    @ kali: Thank you! xx

    @ Kristie: It really doesn't suit me that well either but I used it over a nude colored lip liner this time which makes it look more pinky nude. Much more wearable :)

    @ Fish Fish: Yay! I'm sure you looked gorgeous!

    @ Justine: Thank you so much Justine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loveee this - Big thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...