7.23.2010

Meet my Minnie Mouse bow...

Tada!! Yup, it's bright pink and obnoxious, just the way I like it :)

Face:
Revlon Color Stay in 340 Early Tan
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder
MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl (as a light blush)
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
UD 24/7 Eye Pencil in Whiskey
UD e/s in Virgin (highlight)
Eyeko mascara

Lips:
NYX l/p in Pinky (fill in lips)
MAC Superglass in Totally Bang!


I was originally going for a "natural" face with a pop of color on the lips but now that I'm looking at the load of products I used on my face, that's not really very natural anymore, is it? Oh well. I tried :)


13 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooooh i love this suits u cuz ur really cute n teeny lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm LOVING that look :)) you look pretty girl! That bow is cute.

    Huong
    x-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable, I love that lip color! And I love your bow, my friend always wears handbands like that and they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too cute! I love that color on your lips.

    xx
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lipstick you're wearing!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, you are gorgeous like that :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats the cutest bow,
    and the cutest face.
    i loooove your makeup a ton.<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute bow!

    I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely FOTD and the bow looks so cute! a new follower here..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...