7.13.2010

Jungle Cat Eyes

This is what happens when I'm bored:


[None of the closed-eye pics came out very well, but you get the idea ;)]

I literally did my whole face up, took the pictures, then immediately wiped it all off with makeup wipes to go to bed. Too much free time, I think :)

Face:
Revlon Color Stay in 340 Early Tan mixed with Revlon Photo Ready in 05 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
MAC Blush in Blunt (contour)
Illamasqua Bronzer in Burnish 

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (base)
UD e/s in Baked (lashline to browbone)
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner (draw spots and top/bottom lashline)
NARS e/s in Fez (fill in spots)
Revlon Color Stay Eye Pen (intensify color of spots)
MAC e/s in Goldmine (inner tear duct)
Red Cherry lashes #503

Lips:
Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last l/s in Bare it All
MAC e/s in Goldmine (dabbed in the center)


17 comments:

  1. haha you are creative!!! I like that eye makeup...
    LOL its a good tryout for new makeup. =) I do that sometimes too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks amazing :D love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - I would wear it to a party! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! my husband is in love with those transferable things you can get with Sephora. He things the concept is so amazing. We bought some one time and he let me put some on him and he wore it the rest of the night. His was blue leopard print! We of course didn't leave the house with it on lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's really gorgeous! your eyebrows look amazing by the way:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome! You're really talented! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. rawr!!! I love it!!! :)

    >.< Kawaii!!!

    Much love,
    enchi :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty eyes!

    love the cat eye theme color!


    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so fun, like it :)
    Well done honey :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute =) I like the tiger eye!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this would go so well with my leopard print nails.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! :) I saw my friend do this once for Halloween and it turned out amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! I wish I had too much free time! Nice make up though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow your so creative! love the bronze effect around the eyes!

    http://www.jennyoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...