7.01.2010

June Favorites ♥

I know everyone says this, but I really cannot believe we are already halfway through the year! And since we just wrapped up the month of June, it's time for my June favorites. Here they are in all their glory:
♥MAC Mineralize Blush in Daft Pink♥
♥MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NC30♥
♥NARS Bronzer in Laguna♥
♥Bella Sugar Cosmetics 9-Color Eyeshadow Palettes♥
♥e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral♥
♥MAC Lipstick in Lazy Day♥

.MAC Mineralize Blush in Daft Pink. This is a shimmery, rosy pink blush with icy pink and white gold veining. It's one of the most beautiful pink blushes I own and I find myself reaching for it all the time!

.MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NC30. I got this to replace my Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium because I read that it was great for covering acne scars. I am happy to report that it most definitely is! The formula is thick, crucial for full coverage, but still easy to blend. It tends to get cakey if I use it for under-eye circles so I usually apply Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01 Light (it's not the right color for me but I still want to try and use it up somehow :/) first, then apply the Studio Finish over it to make it last all day.

.NARS Bronzer in Laguna. Really? Does Laguna even need an introduction? I feel like everybody already either knows about this, owns this, or has used this in the past. I was a little slow in jumping on the Laguna bandwagon, I'll admit, but what matters is that I'm finally on it, right? Love it...even more than my Illamasqua Bronzer in Burnish :O

.BSC 9-Color Eyeshadow Palettes. My past three posts have been about these palettes so there's really not much more to say. I. Love. Them.

.e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral. I think I've mentioned before how I originally bought this thinking it might be a dupe for NARS Orgasm (they're similar but not dupes). It really doesn't matter anymore since I now own NARS Orgasm, but I still love Candid Coral. The color is absolutely gorge for summer and it has just the right amount of shimmer.

.MAC Lipstick in Lazy Day. I'm thinking I may do a post about pale pink lippies soon because I have quite a few of them lying around... Anyhow, Lazy Day may have replaced Angel as my new favorite pale pink lipstick. The two are quite similar but with different finishes. I happen to prefer Lazy Day's Lustre finish to Angel's Frost finish, but that's just me. Actually, now that I'm typing this I kind of miss Angel and feel like digging it out of my makeup drawer and immediately applying it to my lips :/ Oh, what do I know? I just love them all!

What were some of your favorites for June?

21 comments:

  1. the leopard print is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. candid coral is my fav elf blush too, I've been trying to get the two new pink/fuchsia colours from them but the pink passion is always out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love your tortured little lipstick ramble at the end, they're like children it's hard to choose one favorite :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely, ive not tried any of these items yet. So much makeup to try and so little budget :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Laguna is such a beautiful bronzer for all skin types.:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Angie: I love it too!

    @ Justine @ Productrater: What a bummer about Pink Passion :( Candid Coral is actually my only e.l.f. blush but I'm very impressed. I definitely want to try out some other shades from them now.

    @ Ariel: That's how I feel sometimes! lol

    @ nicoletta: Tell me about it!

    @ Marie: I agree! I can't believe I didn't get it sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little collection of favourites there, I think I agree with everyone :) I love the ELF Studio blusher in Peachy Keen, I think it would look great on you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great favorites!! I love candid coral, is one of my favorite blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great faves! The Daft Pink blush and MAC concealer are my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful picks! Too bad Lazy Day is OS here. :( I would have loved to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the MAC blush!! i want to get it now. lol

    visit my blog:
    http://sweetkissmessage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try some e.l.f products so I might make my first purchase this coral blush :) I loved NARS orgasm in high school but always found it a bit too shimmery for everyday! Do you have any other e.l.f. recommendations I should look out for?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I love your favs ^^

    Would you please become a follower of my blog (http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com)? I'm starting with it and I'm trying to do my best. Thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also love Daft Pink blush, it's such a gorgeous pink colour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that concealer I want to try Laguna bronzer so bad but I am doing project ten pan. I have to be a good girl. Also daft pink looks gorgeous might not show up on my skin tone =/

    http://dreasobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Vivianna: Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to check it out sometime :)

    @ alexa p.: Candid Coral may be a good match for you then since I find that it is less shimmery than Orgasm. To be honest, I bought a whole bunch of e.l.f. stuff a while back and was really only impressed with the blush and the all-over color sticks. I have it in Golden Peach and Spotlight, both of which make great highlighters but they're a bit tacky.

    @ Drea.: Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eeek! I can't believe I missed the To the Beach collection. I guess I'll just have to get it when it hits the CCO's.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh I may need to pick up that concealer in the future, I have the feeling I'm going to have a bad problem with acne scarring once it (hopefully!) clears up in a few years :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. I picked up candid coral during the insane 60% off sale e.l.f was having on their website! I got some brushes too - I don't expect too much out of them since they were only a dollar each, but figured it was worth a shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ alexa p.: I hope you'll like Candid Coral as much as I do :) And some of my favorite brushes are from e.l.f. actually. Enjoy your haul! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...