7.11.2010

Boyfriend Jeans, but not my boyfriend's jeans.

I got a pair of boyfriend jeans last week and I can't stop wearing them! They're just ridiculously comfortable! They are pretty distressed so it would be difficult to dress them up too much, but here is my attempt at a put-together-look wearing boyfriend jeans:
Striped top: TJ Maxx
Boyfriend jeans: Levi's
Gold sandals: Banana Republic
Necklace: Banana Republic

Ring: Forever 21
Bracelet: H&M
Nail polish: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

I also got around to using my MAC New Vibe Mineralize Blush yesterday, and my initial thoughts were that the pigmentation is crazy! The color itself is already on the darker end of the blush spectrum for me and when you factor in the intense pigmentation, you really have to apply this blush with a very light hand. For fairer skinned ladies, I'd probably avoid New Vibe altogether.

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon Color Stay in 340 Early Tan mixed with Photo Ready in 05 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Illamasqua Bronzer in Burnish
Eyeko Cream (cheek highlight)
MAC Mineralize Blush in New Vibe

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (base)
MAC e/s in Wedge (lid)
MAC e/s in Coppering (outer half of lid and lower lashline)
BSC e/s in Black No.1 (outer v and crease)
MAC e/s in Brule (blend up to brow bone)
MAC pigment in Vanilla (inner tear duct)
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Black
Eyeko mascara
Red Cherry Lashes #503

Lips:
MAC l/s in Viva Glam VI SE
Bonne Bell l/g in Strawberry Parfait




♥♥♥


24 comments:

  1. Lovely make up. I love boyfriend jeans xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those boyfriend jeans! They look really great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pair of Boy Friend Jeans from two years ago.
    That are a bit TOOO baggy on me.
    I might attempt to wear them agian this week though.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    xx
    JordanMayTwigs.
    <3

    www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look GREAT! Did you order the jeans from Levi's online store or get them in the actual store? They look extraordinarily comfortable :)
    Your makeup looks so pretty! I love the sculpted cheek bones :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those jeans! And your makeup is as pretty as ever. I am definitely on the hunt for the bracelet too!! hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bracelet is so dainty and cute, just my style! Love it!
    MissySassyPants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have several boyfriend jeans as well from American Eagle and H&M..I like the fit a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are definitely cute. I need to get me some of those! And your makeup is pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit and the bracelet is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm digging the boyfriend jeans. Haven't been able to find one that fits properly. Beautiful FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your bracelet! it's so pretty and delicate. yay for comfy jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty! i love the ring! I'm going to check if they still have any!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone :)

    @ Rainy Days and Lattes: I actually got them at Costco! Random!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your whole get up. with the make up, accessories,color, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this on you the colour of the top really suits you and the jewelry is so so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice look - I want that Bracelet. Your hair is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome outfit. I've just got a pair of boyfriend jeans from Uniqlo and I love them, so comfey!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your ootd and the makeup is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Boyfriend jeans are amazing and so comfortable. You've dressed them up wonderfully and I adore the cute H&M bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute outfit! really love the H&M bracelet, going on a mission tomo to find it hehe 'xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your OOTD's =) I even recreated your one with navy shorts!
    You look lovely as ever! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I super love the bracelet and the ring! Both are so cute and pretty! The boyfriend jeans are also cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your clean outfit and your make up!! suits really well.... =D

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look so cute.. I absolutely love your nail polish. It is my current FAV! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...