6.15.2010

Teal Eyeliner FOTD

I wanted something that was a little bit more fun today so I thought that a bright colored eyeliner look would be perfect! I don't own many colored eyeliners because they're a bit out of my comfort zone, but I recently rediscovered a teal cream liner that hadn't gotten much love as of late as it sat at the bottom of my makeup stash. I also tried out a new pair of falsies today, Ardell lashes #137 (the same exact pair I'm giving away in less than a week! Don't forget to enter here.) They're thicker and more dramatic than the lashes I normally wear, but they were so much easier to apply and they look amazing! 


The Glam Squad



Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC30
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Illamasqua Bronzing Duo in Glint/Burnish (missing from photo...oops!)
e.l.f Powder Blush in Candid Coral


Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study (base)
Tarte e/s from Femme Fatale palette (greyish lavendar shade applied lashline to browbone)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (top lashline)
L'Oreal H.I.P Cream Eyeliner in Teal (bottom lashline)
Urban Decay e/s in Polyester Bride (tear duct and in between black and teal liners)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black
Ardell Lashes in #137


Lips:
MAC l/s in Lazy Day






Hair was curled with a flat iron and pinned back. Simple!


Top and Bangles: H&M

33 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish I can pull off the coloured eyeliner look too, and I love your tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute look, I love that you used the elf blush =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one adorable girl!:D I like looking at your FOTDs!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty and cute! i like the pop of colour :) your shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!
    Like the collection and your makeup you do it so neatly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks really good! :D the teal really makes your eyes pop! and i love how you added in the white in between :D love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! I love the white inbetween too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in this look! Neutral Pop is one of my favourite looks too. :D And I love LOVE your hairstyle!!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this lotd, you are gorgeous ! This is soft and in the same with this liner, so intense :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. teal! i love colored liners & my staple is actually a solid blue or shimmering turqouise. i use it more than my black liner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the chain detail on your top.
    Beautiful FOTD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and love the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The teal eyeliner really brings out your eyes! Also loving the chain detail on your top. Wish UK sold this tee ><

    http://www.jennyoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this look and your hair looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the teal looks great on you.
    i feel like i need to run to H&M for that top, its adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love using colored liner to liven things up. and OMGosh I love that shirt! This outfit and makeup looks so great on you! I wish I had an H&M near me. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous, I love the pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this it looks perfect for the summer

    http://dreasobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey babe~~~

    really love ur style ^^
    anyway i jus gave u a blog award.
    its on my blog ^^
    hope u like it

    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything about this is adorable! From the double winged liner, to the little chain details on your top, to your hair! :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. No words!!You are stunning!!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're eye make up is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous make up :) and i love your tshirt ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. i love this look on you !

    you are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty look! Love the pop of teal it looks great on you!

    www.infamousbeautybyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...