6.30.2010

OOTD and FOTD.

Sorry for the lackluster title there. I just got back from seeing The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and I loved it! I definitely felt like a teeny-bopper but I'm happy I saw it :) Here is what I wore to support Edward:


Grey shirt: Urban Outfitters
Coral skirt: Old Navy
White and Silver sandals: O'Neill
Necklace: Banana Republic
Pandora Charm Bracelet (graduation gift)
Ring: random boutique in San Luis Obispo, CA
Nail Polish: Essie Mod Squad

Here's my face...sorry, nothing revolutionary here I'm afraid:

Face:
Revlon Color Stay foundation in 340 Early Tan
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
MAC Blush in Well-Dressed
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping (highlight)

Eyes:
UDPP
BSC e/s in Little Miss Spookiness (crease)
BSC e/s in Gaillardia (outer 2/3 of lid)
BSC e/s in Precious (inner 1/3 of lid)
BSC e/s in Vanilla (brow bone)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
Korres Lip Butter in Mango




**Update: So if you read this post you'd know that I was having issues with fading and creasing when using my Bella Sugar Cosmetics eyeshadows over my MUFE Aqua Cream as a base. Yesterday I used my MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre and while it held up much better, I still noticed slight fading by the end of the day. Today I am using UDPP and I cannot detect any creasing or fading so far and it's been a good 6 hours since I put my makeup on! Success! (Please note: I have pretty oily skin so while some eyeshadow and base combinations may not work for me, you may get better results depending on your skin-type.)

In celebration of the release of Eclipse I have to ask, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob??

27 comments:

  1. Love your makeup here hun! It makes me want to recreate the look! Cute skirt, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous i love the outfit and the makeup looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that coral skirt.
    you look adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ring. Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect as always! My aunt has a similar ring and I always want to steal it from her! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything about this , coral skirt looks great. Some of the stuff at Old Navy looks kinda drab and cheap (even know I shop there a lot) but on you, that skirts looks lovely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I support Jacob's body! Edward did look a lot better in this movie, but Jacob is still ugly with a hot body. How does this happen?

    I love your outfit. The shirt is so simple and it looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your necklace!!! :) did you order it online?

    Raech
    www.ilvoeshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveee the skirt and top color combination.. I'm also a fan of Korres lip butter in Mango. :)

    I'm team Edward, though I'm not a die hard Twilight fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coral skirt. Super cute, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your ootd you are gorgeous and the makeup is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit and your makeup! The outfit i very chic and the makeup is just gorgeous! :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit, so cute and summery! I'm not the hugest fan of the series, but I am definitely team edward!! Haha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute outfit - love the jewellery too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute outfit..
    Love the twilight too and i'm definitely team Edward.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just wanted to stop by and let you know I have something for you on my blog!

    alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! The skirt is really cute.

    xx
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute outfit!
    New follower here! Hope you check my blog out and return the favour!
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you everyone! xxx

    @ Krystal Leigh: Aww, that is such a nice compliment :) Thank you!

    @ Justine @ Productrater: I definitely know what you mean but if you're lucky, you can sometimes find the cutest things at really great prices too!

    @ veflexra: lol! Everyone in the theater starting clapping and cheering when he first made a shirtless appearance!

    @ ilvoeshopping: Thank you! I actually got it in the store, but that was about 2 or 3 years ago.

    @ Alluring Bath & Beauty: Just checked it out...thank you again!

    @ Helen [In Elegance]: That's very sweet of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Flawless look from head to toe! hmm..I still gotta go see the movie!! :)

    http://jayannecosmetics.blogspot.com
    http://jayanneportfolio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the eye look, the little pop of pink is so cute :) and I'm Team Harry Potter :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. I adore this skirt! What an adorable look to support Edward lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...