6.07.2010

My Lipstick Collection.

While my love for makeup started when I was young, I was a late bloomer when it came to lipsticks. For a long time I only used tinted lip balms and lip glosses but once my lipstick cherry was popped, there was no looking back. Here is a look at my ever growing lipstick collection:
Back row: Chanel and YSL
3rd and 4th rows: MAC
2nd row: Estee Lauder, NP, and MAC
Front row: Rimmel and Revlon


Nudes (L to R):
 NP Denver
MAC Gel (Frost)
MAC Peachstock (Satin)
MAC Creme d'Nude (Cremesheen)


Pinks:
MAC Angel (Frost)
Revlon Color Burst Carnation
MAC Viva Glam VI SE (Lustre)
MAC Viva Glam Gaga (Lustre)
MAC Pretty Please (Lustre)


Reds/Bright Pinks:
MAC Ladybug (Lustre)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Temptation
Revlon Super Lustrous Cherries in the Snow
MAC Girl About Town (Amplified)
Estee Lauder Pure Color Candy



Corals/Peaches:
Chanel Rouge Allure Genial
YSL Rouge Volupte #27 Rose Paris
MAC Ever Hip (Cremesheen)
YSL Rouge Volupte #13 Peach Passion





Random colors:
MAC Thrills (Frost)
Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Mirobolant
MAC Blooming Lovely (Amplified)
Chanel Rouge Coco Satin

As you can see, most of my lipstick collection consists of MAC. I just love the versatility of MAC's range of shades and finishes. I was going to list a few of my favorites here for you all but I had a really hard time narrowing it down to just a few. I usually do quite a bit of research before buying makeup products so it's rare that I end up not liking things that I've bought.

What brand dominates your lipstick collection?

24 comments:

  1. Im a late boomer when it comes to makeup too. I started late..like beginning of college.

    I like your army of lippies, they look so cute all together standing up like that.

    I love your collection, great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a late bloomer when it comes to lipsticks, I barely started getting into them about a year ago. I have maybe about 2/3rds the amount of lipstick you have but most of then low end since I don't wear it much. Although I really love the quality of MAC's l/s. Nice collection so far =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first experience with lipstick was a terrible one...it turned gross and sticky and that wierd smell when lipstick is on for too long. So I've stayed away since but I'm really slowly starting to fall back in love with them :) I would love to find a wonderful shade to match my dark skin lol...ps your lipstick reminds me of my nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw i love your collection:) Chanel Rouge Allure Genial..i want that right noow:DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous...
    YSL #27 looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful i love to look at swatches because they look so different than in the tube x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also a late bloomer when it comes to make up.. I didn't start wearing make up before I was 16! At the age of 17 I really fell in love with make up and started experimenting more..

    You have a lovely lipstick collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh I am drooling already hehe. Love all the color, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAC is good for lips....i love MAC colors...your colection is very awesooome and i love GAGA lipstick...i love pink

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the collection!! I nominated you for an award on my blog!

    www.alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful collection. im a bit in love with the corals

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your collection!! I tend to stay away from lipstick because my hubby hates kissing me when there is stuff on my lips hahahaha. And I also don't know what looks good on me, because I seriously never buy lipstick.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwweee that's a lot of lipsticks! You lucky girlie!! i think i need to get on this lipstick bandwagon, i've been a gloss girl for too long!
    Thanks for participating in my blogsale, Bambi Earrings reserved and invoice coming soon xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. im a late bloomer in makeup too.. and yes lipsticks are the last i ever collected.
    your collection is beautiful. especially the nudes :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. so jealous with your collection!

    follow me
    www.miyamazing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your collection! i would like to have something like this someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh Blooming Lovely, Peachstock and Ever Hip look gorgeous <3 I have a tonne of NYX lipsticks, but I'm still a bit weird about wearing lipstick so they don't get much use :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. A majority of my lipsticks are definitely from MAC... I didn't even have to think about that LOL. I am kicking myself for not getting Ever Hip but thankfully I picked Peachstock up :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey girl...I love your blog, just discovered it tonight. I've been getting into lipstick myself lately. You have a nice collection here. I was crazy about getting ever hip, but it looks pretty sheer in the swatches there, love blooming lovely though. And revlon.. by far, makes the best drugstore lipsticks. Cherries in the snow looks good, I may pick up that one this week... have you tried berry haute from revlon? it's a really nice purple colour.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your lipstick collection! My favorite ones are the light pink. They are all so pretty :)

    www.islandmakeups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha, I know what you mean about that lipstick cherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...