6.12.2010

Casual Saturday OOTD.

I wasn't planning on doing much today besides taking my puppy to the dog park for a bit, so I decided on a casual outfit to match my casual day. I've been loving baggy denim button-downs lately and while I've seen a select few people (mostly models on the runway) who are able to pull off wearing denim with denim, I find that on most it becomes a major fashion faux pas. Here is what I came up with:




Denim button-down: Gap
Navy shorts: Old Navy
Black suede sandals: Target
Necklace: Forever 21


This was my makeup for the day...

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 02 Medium
Illamasqua Bronzer Duo in Glint & Burnish
MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe (lid)
MAC e/s in Tissueweight (over Coral Crepe)
NARS e/s in Fez (crease, outer v, and lower lashline)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
NP l/s in Denver







Happy Saturday!

19 comments:

  1. Looking good hun!
    I'm Loving Your:
    1.Outfit
    2.Makeup
    3.Sandals
    4.Necklace

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!!!

    I'm excited to try out Coral Crepe PaintPot (I got my brother getting it from oversea LOL)

    Love your makeup, and your necklace too!

    Please keep FOTD and OOTD coming!

    x
    Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit!:D Love the sandals!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I justed asked a lady the other day where she got her shirt because I loved it - it is the shirt you are wearing! I NEED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need..those..sandals! They're super cute. I love your outfit and FOTD as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty :) Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! If only it was sunny here to wear shorts! The sandals look very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww you look so gorgeous here! I love it <3 Love your blog always makes me smile xxx Keep in touch, Kimberley xxx Kimbox
    Kimbox
    Kimbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. your out fit is cute and i love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything right down to the hair and feet.

    http://dreasobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful outfit
    i like your shirt ^^

    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...