5.16.2010

Non-Beauty Finds...

I received some early graduation money from my parents last week and decided to put a smile on my I-don't-want-to-study-for-finals face by making a few purchases. Since MAC's To the Beach collection will be released in a week and a half, I've decided to hold out on any more beauty purchases until then.


Here's what I picked up:
Cute for summer. TJ Maxx.

Mint and cream nautical-esque top. TJ Maxx.

I needed more going out tops. TJ Maxx.

I LOVE the detailing around the bust!

Love me some buttons :) Forever 21.

A possible outfit...

Chanel inspired bag. Forever 21.

While wearing the fuschia headband my sister was kind enough to let me know that I looked like Minnie Mouse :)

The bows are huge but I love them! Forever 21

Rings. Left from Forever 21; Right from Target.


I only have 6 more days until I graduate from college! AAHHHH! I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! What were your latest non-beauty finds?

7 comments:

  1. Love your latest non beauty find ;)
    My favorite is the top black and red, so cute :)
    I think mine was a black dress from Moonsoon.
    We are counting the days with you so ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely buys!:D The first top is really perfect for summer!:D

    My current non-beauty finds would be candles and a bunch of colored paper!:D

    Happy Monday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice clothes. I like the mint/cream top and the jewelry (of course).

    xx
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely clothes and the rings stunning!!Enjoy your buys hun!!!Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first top and the bag :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag and ring, gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the bb dakota top with the F21 shorts is just adorable! Paired with a cute cardigan and some flats ♥ I'm new to your blog so I'm just now catching up ♥

    http://myeyeonfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...