5.10.2010

A Look Fit for a Family Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I went home today to spend some time with my family for Mother's Day. I had lunch with my dad and brother and dinner with my mom and the rest of the fam (my parents are divorced). Here's what I had on...

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Illamasqua Bronzer Duo in Glint/Burnish (I've been obsessed with this!)
MAC Blush in Azalea Blossom
MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl (cheek highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC e/s in Plum Dressing (crease)
MAC e/s in Mystery (over Plum Dressing)
MAC e/s in Brule (eyebrow bone)
UD e/s in Polyester Bride (lid)
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil in Black
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black
Ardell lashes #305

Lips:
Chanel l/s in Genial









My outfit:






Striped top: Target
Dark skinny jeans: Banana Republic
Red patent leather flats: Steve Madden
Gold earrings: Nordstrom
Necklace: Forever 21

My fam:
My dad :)

My mom :)

All of us minus my stepdad (He was busy taking these photos!)

What did you do for Mother's Day?

17 comments:

  1. Love the lipstick! It's a great color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this on you! simple and retro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!!And lovely pictures!You have such a beautiful skin!Make a day routine skin care!!!Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair, makeup, necklace and well... everything! Your mom is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous soft look. I love the family pic! Mothers Day in the UK is in March, I don't know why it's on a different day. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! i love the way you did your eyes...it really opens them up and makes them look bright. cute post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your necklace and lip color. I've never used Chanel lipsticks, but I might try no!
    Your family is cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A look fit for a family weekend, indeed!:D Looks really cute.:D

    Have a lovely week!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look classic, elegant and gorgeous.
    i love your makeup its flawless.
    and the outfit is perfect!
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww that's nice you got to spend time with both your parents...I didn't get to see my parents..I don't live with them anymore..but I did spend time with bf's mom lol.. By the way .. your l/s color is very natural..and the whole look is very fresh!:D
    Cindy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came across your blog and thought I'd say hello. Your make-up looks great and your skin is flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the face and the outfit. Cute shoes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girls for your kind comments :)

    @ Marie Z.: Hello! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so much like your mum :)
    love the look
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. First the look is really pretty, and second, you've got wonderful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...